It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

tinyE: I must have gotten hold of some bad acid, I could have sworn I just saw someone compare Don to Jesus Christ.
Jesus Christ, the Anti-Christ. Throw in Gandhi and Hitler while you are at it. The way people talk, our leaders are all reincarnations of the great extremes depending on which side you are on. The ones they like good and the ones they hate bad.

When I'm seeing people spout off campaign ads like they are the unadulterated truth, you start wondering if anyone has a legitimate thought of their own or whether their entire life is governed by the people they choose to believe from TV.
richlind33: You know your politicians are shit when someone like Putin starts to look good. o.O
Emob78: ALL politicians are shit. Rather sad forgotten fact of the modern age.
I like how you guys know shit about Putin, yet manage to "rate" him.

The only bad thing about Putin is "Yarowaya Law". Thats it. And that he does not bend*, but its the good thing. Nothing else. Rest is west media bullshit.

PS/ *Trump also does not, so respect to him.
Emob78: ALL politicians are shit. Rather sad forgotten fact of the modern age.
Lin545: I like how you guys know shit about Putin, yet manage to "rate" him.

The only bad thing about Putin is "Yarowaya Law". Thats it. And that he does not bend*, but its the good thing. Nothing else. Rest is west media bullshit.

PS/ *Trump also does not, so respect to him.
So the only bad thing about Putin is a good thing? o.O

Methinks the kool-aid in your neck of the woods is straight wodka. lol
low rated
Trumps the Man!
low rated
tinyE: I must have gotten hold of some bad acid, I could have sworn I just saw someone compare Don to Jesus Christ.
He's not the Messiah, he's a very naughty boy!
Unlike the actual one, Republican Jesus never said that "turn the other cheek"-shit and still happily clings to "an eye for an eye"-part from the old testament as his favorite Bible quote, just like Trump.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Erpy
morolf: I just hope relations with Russia don't get even worse
As far as I can tell, Trump and Putin are buddy-buddies and keep praising each other all the time. There are several theories why Trump seems to (or is forced to) like Putin so much, who the heck knows what is the real reason. This naturally makes e.g. Baltic countries and such more nervous (Molotov-Ribbentrop pact...).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/12/31/is-a-trump-putin-pact-on-the-horizon/?utm_term=.519388c8ed73

Even many Trump supporters seem to give positive remarks of Putin, as do all the neo-nazis, extreme right-wing leaders (Le Pen) etc. Apparently many of the European right-wing organizations get funding from Russia.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by timppu
low rated
Erpy: Unlike the actual one, Republican Jesus never said that "turn the other cheek"-shit and still happily clings to "an eye for an eye"-part as his favorite Bible quote, just like Trump.
But the Bible is a two part publication. Before he got all paternal God was, by our mere mortal values, a bit of a bastard.

Which leads me to this..
Tauto: Trumps the Man!
Going by Christian tradition (or mythology from an atheists view) THE Man, single article, would have to be Adam. The Guy that pissed of the powers that be and led humanity from a place of safety and wonder into hardship and peril. His actions (along with THE First Lady (Well second if you count Lilith)) brought pain and suffering to all women.

Given the above I'm fully behind Tauto's insistence that Trumps THE man.
morolf: I just hope relations with Russia don't get even worse
timppu: As far as I can tell, Trump and Putin are buddy-buddies and keep praising each other all the time. There are several theories why Trump seems to (or is forced to) like Putin so much, who the heck knows what is the real reason. This naturally makes e.g. Baltic countries and such more nervous (Molotov-Ribbentrop pact...).

https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs/post-partisan/wp/2016/12/31/is-a-trump-putin-pact-on-the-horizon/?utm_term=.519388c8ed73

Even many Trump supporters seem to give positive remarks of Putin, as do all the neo-nazis, extreme right-wing leaders (Le Pen) etc. Apparently many of the European right-wing organizations get funding from Russia.
One thing that might suffer under Trump as a result is the coordination of intelligence services between allied countries. European intelligence communities might be more wary to share information with the US if they're worried that intelligence might find its way back to Putin, or simply gets made public on Trump's whim.

mechmouse: But the Bible is a two part publication. Before he got all paternal God was, by our mere mortal values, a bit of a bastard.
Yeah, which presumably was why, when confronted with the fact God used to be a genocidal dictator, Christians used to point out that Jesus was a rebranding of sorts. Think of the transformation of "an eye for an eye" to "turn the other cheek" as an amendment. Of course, people ignoring the inconvenient parts and pretending only the parts they like exist is nothing new.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Erpy
low rated
richlind33: So the only bad thing about Putin is a good thing? o.O

If you consider bend-ability to be a good thing, you should welcome more refugees in your pants. :)
timppu: Even many Trump supporters seem to give positive remarks of Putin, as do all the neo-nazis, extreme right-wing leaders (Le Pen) etc. Apparently many of the European right-wing organizations get funding from Russia.
Le Pen is not extreme right wing, she is right wing. Extreme right wing would be svoboda or right sector party in Ukraine, or ISIS aka "free" "syrian" "army" - and they absolutely admire Clintons, Bushes, Bidens, Soros and whole Bilderberg bloodthirsty scum.

Putin likes Trump because Trump is established and individual leader, where Clinton is simply a wicked bloodthirsty witch.

Also Putin has banned all extreme right wing or islamist organisations in Russia and extreme left wing have also protested against him. Basically, he canned all extremists.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by Lin545
low rated
Erpy: Unlike the actual one, Republican Jesus never said that "turn the other cheek"-shit and still happily clings to "an eye for an eye"-part as his favorite Bible quote, just like Trump.
mechmouse: But the Bible is a two part publication. Before he got all paternal God was, by our mere mortal values, a bit of a bastard.

Which leads me to this..
Tauto: Trumps the Man!
mechmouse: Going by Christian tradition (or mythology from an atheists view) THE Man, single article, would have to be Adam. The Guy that pissed of the powers that be and led humanity from a place of safety and wonder into hardship and peril. His actions (along with THE First Lady (Well second if you count Lilith)) brought pain and suffering to all women.

Thats one way to look at it but not my meaning.
Lin545: Putin likes Trump because Trump is established and individual leader, where Clinton is simply a wicked bloodthirsty witch.
Thanks for confirming my suspicion that they indeed seem to admire each other.

I find it ironic how Russia still harps about "fighting the fascists", when Russian society itself fits nowadays quite easily the definitions of fascism, e.g. how Umberto Eco defined it.

In Europe Russia for some reason seems to want to finance and promote the movements and organizations that can be considered more fascist in their nature. The logic says this is simply because these movements are nationalistic and hence critical of EU, which Russia doesn't want to get more integrated and powerful either.
Post edited January 22, 2017 by timppu
low rated

Which leads me to this..

Going by Christian tradition (or mythology from an atheists view) THE Man, single article, would have to be Adam. The Guy that pissed of the powers that be and led humanity from a place of safety and wonder into hardship and peril. His actions (along with THE First Lady (Well second if you count Lilith)) brought pain and suffering to all women.

Tauto: Thats one way to look at it but not my meaning.
I guessed that.

But in the world of Post-Truth anything you say, can and will by used against you, regardless of its basis in fact or whether you actually said it.

You of Course meant this guy

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0506405/?ref_=tt_cl_t2
in this film
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0399327/?ref_=fn_al_tt_1
richlind33: So the only bad thing about Putin is a good thing? o.O

Lin545: If you consider bend-ability to be a good thing, you should welcome more refugees in your pants. :)
timppu: Even many Trump supporters seem to give positive remarks of Putin, as do all the neo-nazis, extreme right-wing leaders (Le Pen) etc. Apparently many of the European right-wing organizations get funding from Russia.
Lin545: Le Pen is not extreme right wing, she is right wing. Extreme right wing would be svoboda or right sector party in Ukraine, or ISIS aka "free" "syrian" "army" - and they absolutely admire Clintons, Bushes, Bidens, Soros and whole Bilderberg bloodthirsty scum.

Putin likes Trump because Trump is established and individual leader, where Clinton is simply a wicked bloodthirsty witch.

Also Putin has banned all extreme right wing or islamist organisations in Russia and extreme left wing have also protested against him. Basically, he canned all extremists.
Sounds like Stalin. First he zigged to the right and Trotsky became leftist deviant, then he zagged to the left and Bukharin became rightist deviant.

Uncle Joe hated them extremists, he did. lol
Post edited January 22, 2017 by richlind33
low rated
infinite9: <snip>
Can't tell if this is Satire