It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Thea 2: The Shattering - Return of the Volh, a free content update to Thea 2 is now available. Get Thea 60% off and Thea 2 25% off until August 8th, 10pm UTC.

Return of the Volh introduces plenty of new content: two new classes - Volh and Gusla, over 30 new events, rituals, character portraits, as well as fixes and balance changes to the game.

Notice: saves made before release of new content are not compatible. In order to continue the game from save made with an earlier version of the game, please switch to earlier version of Thea 2 using rollback feature.
And special promo to the base game?

https://www.gog.com/promo/20190801_special_promo_thea
Keep in mind this dlc is free for all and content update.
I would like to see the achievements of Thea: The Awakening and Thea 2: The Shattering also on GOG.
The first one was amazing. Music is wonderful as well. Hope the second is even better!

Please add achievements for both games! I'll wait for achievements before buying.

Thanks!
falloutttt: The first one was amazing. Music is wonderful as well. Hope the second is even better!
Developers took a different approach on a combat module. But overall, the game is the same mess-with-many-things manager with plenty of funny events like it was before.
falloutttt: The first one was amazing. Music is wonderful as well. Hope the second is even better!
AWG43: Developers took a different approach on a combat module. But overall, the game is the same mess-with-many-things manager with plenty of funny events like it was before.
Good to know. Thank you, comrade!

Please add achievements for both games! I'll wait for achievements before buying.

Thanks!
Achievements: things for people with small minds and inflated egos to chase while the rest of us enjoy games because...y'know...they're games.