It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

No Man's Sky: Beyond, a free content update is now available, DRM-free.. Get No Man's Sky 50% off until August 21st, 5 PM UTC.

Beyond contains three major updates rolled into one larger free release. These changes are a mix of features Hello Games have been dreaming of for a while, and a reaction to how they have seen folks playing since the release of NEXT.

An expanded online experience brings a radical new social and multiplayer experience which empowers players everywhere in the universe to meet and play together. Meanwhile, VR support brings the entire game experience to life in virtual reality.

Below is a brief summary of what you can find in BEYOND:

– Virtual Reality support
– VR user Interface
– VR user interactions
– VR controller support
– 16-32 multiplayer
– Multiplayer missions
– Ambient multiplayer
– A new social hub
– New traveller NPCs
– Dynamic NPCs
– Alien Languages
– New alien encounters
– Technology trees
– Gameplay Balance
– Discovery Page overhaul
– Planetary Charts
– Creature taming/riding/milking
– Cooking & Recipes
– Cooler Aliens
– Improved base building
– Power & Logic & Industrial Bases
– Optimisation
– Starship enhancements
– First person exocraft driving
– Vulkan
– PC graphics options
– Expanded controller support
– Sitting
– Version 2.0
novumZ: past experiences dealing with them
and this is just my opinion
faroot: What? That's not an answer. What in particular is a reason not to update my drivers? Should I be afraid of their drivers, or do you just dislike them, or what?

I mean, you and I have older versions of their drivers already. What is it about new drivers?

If you just didn't want to buy nvidia hardware, ok, then that's a matter of preference, but drivers?
I'm naive by design, it takes quite a bit of steps for me to distrust
faroot: What? That's not an answer. What in particular is a reason not to update my drivers? Should I be afraid of their drivers, or do you just dislike them, or what?

I mean, you and I have older versions of their drivers already. What is it about new drivers?

If you just didn't want to buy nvidia hardware, ok, then that's a matter of preference, but drivers?
novumZ: I'm naive by design, it takes quite a bit of steps for me to distrust
Once again, that is not an answer. Should I be afraid of upgrading my own nvidia drivers? If so, why? What makes new drivers less trustworthy than old drivers???
Post edited August 15, 2019 by faroot
low rated
novumZ: I'm naive by design, it takes quite a bit of steps for me to distrust
faroot: Once again, that is not an answer. Should I be afraid of upgrading my own nvidia drivers? If so, why? What makes new drivers less trustworthy than old drivers???
I'm sorry I cannot help you further.
faroot: Once again, that is not an answer. Should I be afraid of upgrading my own nvidia drivers? If so, why? What makes new drivers less trustworthy than old drivers???
novumZ: I'm sorry I cannot help you further.
You mean you *won't* answer, and there is nothing wrong with nvidia's drivers.. Downvotes it is.
novumZ: I'm sorry I cannot help you further.
faroot: You mean you *won't* answer, and there is nothing wrong with nvidia's drivers.. Downvotes it is.
Thanks for being a nice person.
faroot: You mean you *won't* answer, and there is nothing wrong with nvidia's drivers.. Downvotes it is.
novumZ: Thanks for being a nice person.
If you cared about being nice, you'd give a direct answer to a direct question -- a whole series of direct questions.

As it is, you come across as a troll who is trying to scare people away from nvidia, without even giving a reason.
novumZ: Thanks for being a nice person.
faroot: If you cared about being nice, you'd give a direct answer to a direct question -- a whole series of direct questions.

As it is, you come across as a troll who is trying to scare people away from nvidia, without even giving a reason.
why can't I reply?

Based on many years dealing with nvidia I will say it again!
I do not trust this company anylonger: being it hardware or drivers.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by novumZ
game just had a small update/fix.
novumZ: Not a happy camper here either. BSOD: something to do with nvidia.
If nvidia was trustworthy company I would update drivers but in my opinion they are not.
I had to update my Nvidia drivers to the latest ones (posted 07/23/19 I think I remember date correct) and game runs Awesome!!
another small update/fix.

them working hard.

you guys should check if the game works for you now, if it din't before.

all the best! game is a blast now!
Just to mention it, the soundtrack of this game, made by 65 Days of Static is one of the best ever made in my opinion.
Post edited August 15, 2019 by Arundir
falloutttt: another small update/fix.

them working hard.

I will try again with my 1080 ti that has a driver disc included in the box.
Thank you for the info.
faroot: What is it about new drivers?
They contain telemetry, as far as I know. But it can probably be blocked in the firewall.
faroot: What is it about new drivers?
ariaspi: They contain telemetry, as far as I know. But it can probably be blocked in the firewall.
Thank you for your informative answer. I hadn't heard about that.

Telemetry is pretty common, and I find it irritating even when I don't distrust whichever company it is.
falloutttt: another small update/fix.

them working hard.

novumZ: I will try again with my 1080 ti that has a driver disc included in the box.
Thank you for the info.
very welcome! :)