It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Update 1.2 for CrossCode is now available. This free content update adds long-awaited New Game Plus mode and three new cups in the Arena of Rhombus Square.

Get CrossCode 40% off for the next 48 hours and enjoy all the new things introduced in the update!

New Game Plus mode introduces a ton of options to modify your playthrough. Challenge yourself by increasing the damage that you receive, change enemies' attacks or reduce HP regeneration. Play in permadeath mode. Or unleash total destruction by activating Sergey Hex, that makes your attacks deal insane amounts of damage. But there's more.... assuming you have enough Trophy Points to unlock all available options.

New arena cups center around revisiting battles from the quests solved for the Factions of Shadoon. Give them a try once again, with your high-level character and top scores to beat!

The Arena Shop has been additionally equipped too, with 4 new pieces of unique equipment and 3 new pets. Who needs a dog, if you can have Death itself under your command?
Alexim: If they added achievements, we'd finally have a 100% complete game on GOG as well.
The game features in-game achievs called Trophies. Ain't that good enough?
Alexim: If they added achievements, we'd finally have a 100% complete game on GOG as well.
Hikage1983: The game features in-game achievs called Trophies. Ain't that good enough?
Yes I know that, that's why it would be very simple for them to connect the in-game achievements with those of GOG Galaxy.
They did it for Steam so they should also do it for GOG.
Hikage1983: The game features in-game achievs called Trophies. Ain't that good enough?
Alexim: Yes I know that, that's why it would be very simple for them to connect the in-game achievements with those of GOG Galaxy.
As long as the game version is on par with other platforms (which it is), anything else is of secondary importance. Please do not get me wrong, i enjoy achievs as much as the next person but i won't let their absence deter me from enjoying a game here. I enjoyed Caligula Effect just fine without them, for example.
Alexim: Yes I know that, that's why it would be very simple for them to connect the in-game achievements with those of GOG Galaxy.
Hikage1983: As long as the game version is on par with other platforms (which it is), anything else is of secondary importance. Please do not get me wrong, i enjoy achievs as much as the next person but i won't let their absence deter me from enjoying a game here. I enjoyed Caligula Effect just fine without them, for example.
Actually I didn't say that I don't enjoy the game without achievement, but this shouldn't stop us from asking for treatment as equal as possible with other platforms.
For some developers and publishers there's still a certain amount of discontent in fully supporting DRM-free versions of their games, but I always hope they can redeem themselves. For example, with much delay, but finally we also have on GOG the Ninja Skin.
Anyone who uses offline installers:

If you have a game installed, you can usually just download the new installer and click setup, which installs over top of your existing installation (no need to have clicked "Uninstall").

BUT, for CrossCode, it seemed to hang for me and wouldn't finish the new setup. However, if you uninstall your original installation, then run set up with the new installer, it goes through fine.

I hope I am making sense with this. Also, don't forget to still keep your old installer regardless, in case you preferred the previous version.
Alexim: Actually I didn't say that I don't enjoy the game without achievement, but this shouldn't stop us from asking for treatment as equal as possible with other platforms.
For some developers and publishers there's still a certain amount of discontent in fully supporting DRM-free versions of their games, but I always hope they can redeem themselves. For example, with much delay, but finally we also have on GOG the Ninja Skin.
Fair enough. Asking is fine. As for the Ninja skin delay....I've got nothing there. It's a mystery because the game itself was being updated on schedule.
Well I just purrchased the game to test out GOG's new authentication scheme.

What a pita, I need to log in to my bank and use these one-time codes...

(EDIT: and that's the 1200th game in my lib)
Post edited September 14, 2019 by clarry
To have devs still developing content this robust for a 2015 game is just simply amazing and incredibly generous! It is indie devs that have once again trumped AAA for steering gaming towards sustainability for this industry!
Post edited September 14, 2019 by takezodunmer2005
I really wish they'd fix the combat in this game. Melee attacks ignore mouse aiming and interupt movement, and you can't bind the back/forward buttons on your mouse.
The Linux version has been updated including the addition of the DLC. :-)
This have been missing both patches and content before, can we trust them to keep it up to date this time or wait untill all major work are finished if it isn't already and they move over to next project.
dang...missed the sale. this has been on my wishlist for a while now and i hope to pick it up next time it drops in price. i've heard good things.
Impressed, full updates & Linux too.
Huh... looks like the game got another quick update, but I don't see any patch notes. Guess it doesn't really matter.

Anyway, I think it's time for me to finally play through this game. Played maybe an hour or so when it hit 1.0, but ran into some crashes that have since been fixed... but what I played was amazing. I know I'm in for something special here.