It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Bad North: Jotunn Edition is now available DRM-free. Get it 25% off until July 28th, 11am UTC.

Jotunn Edition is a free content expansion for Bad North, that introduces plenty of changes and improvements to the game, including changes to campaign progression, introduction of Commander Traits, new items to be found, and updates to difficulty (both to allow more casual play by adding Checkpoint Islands, and providing more challenge in Very Hard difficulty).
Post didn't mention that it appears to be an upgrade included for original owners at no charge.
I hope "Show enemy types on levels" is optional.
Where's the fun/nasty surprise in going into battle and knowing what you're up against?
Swedrami: I hope "Show enemy types on levels" is optional.
Where's the fun/nasty surprise in going into battle and knowing what you're up against?
Its not an optional feature, but you won't always know exactly what unit types are on each island. There will still be plenty of surprises :)
Swedrami: I hope "Show enemy types on levels" is optional.
RawFury_Liam: Its not an optional feature, but you won't always know exactly what unit types are on each island. There will still be plenty of surprises :)
Fair enough, although I for one would really appreciate if this would be entirely optional.
In games, I usually like living dangerously not just some of the time but ALL the time.
wow so nice that you guys keep updating this game. I had an eye on it for a while now. Might try it and see how this make has progress since its release.
My main issue with the game before was having to start over completely with nothing carried forward between playthroughs, so I am certainly happy to see this update!

Do we need to start a new save file or can we continue on an existing save?
Post edited July 25, 2019 by rek80