It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

ReynardFox: Why are you listing Senran Kagura? XSEED basically cancelled that ages ago by saying they couldn't work around the developer's DRM.
metricfun: Because I did not know. Is there any source for that information? Or someone that can back it up? If it is indeed cancelled I'll probably just write a blurb about it next to it. It leaves a trace of what was supposed to come here and why it hasn't.
It's been posted in the forum, buried somewhere, if I can dig it up I'll link it.

Edit: https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/735506612350156800
Post edited January 08, 2019 by ReynardFox
Great thread and +1 for all the work.

I doubt Gray Dawn will still arrive on GOG. I asked the devs (about a month ago) about a DRM-free version of the game and this was my reply:

"About your question:
You can buy a DRM free version from Gamejolt or itch.io
Also if you want to buy from steam the game don't require client to be launched."

I guess they would have mentioned GOG coming up as well if this still would be the case.
Post edited January 08, 2019 by MarkoH01
So was AtomRPG rejected or what?
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Pikuniku, January 24 2019 -Unofficial date from the publisher-

Officially confirmed by GOG

Moved Pikuniku to the calendar

----------------------------------------

Update for this week:

January 15 2019
Warhammer 40K Gladius Tyranids (DLC?) -Unofficial source and date from the forum-
The Walking Dead: Final Season Episode 3 (for those that already bought the final season) -Unofficial date from the publisher-
I wanna see more old games come to GOG.
high rated
Latest updates

Calendar

Added AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected, February 13 2019 ( Preorders get access to the game on February 08 2019)
Added Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements, January 30 2019 -Unofficial source and date-

Removed Feudal Alloy, released January 17 2019
Removed YIIK: A Postmodern RPG, released January 17 2019

Added Asylum

IN DEV

Added Archeo: Shinar

Unofficially confirmed games

Added Tropico 6 -Source: post9326
Added Trueberbrook -Source: post9337 post9339

Moved ASYLUM -Source: forum to the officially confirmed by GOG list
Moved Mage's Initiation -Source: post9215 post9317 to the calendar

Removed My Time at Portia -Source: post8007, released January 18 2019
Hello Metricfun, I've noticed that you've put Road Redemption on 2018 list, but if I'm correct, developer completely abandoned idea of publishing their game not only on GOG, but on any DRM-free service:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/300380/discussions/0/594820656446492106/#c1726450077693030986
low rated
What's the word on Dungeon Master, Descent into Undermountain and those Buck Rogers games?
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Riot: Civil Unrest (IN DEV), February 07 2019 -Unofficial date from this french website ( linked by the publisher on twitter)-

Removed Pikuniku, released January 24 2019
metricfun: Is there any source for that information?
ReynardFox: It's been posted in the forum, buried somewhere, if I can dig it up I'll link it.

Edit: https://twitter.com/XSEEDGames/status/735506612350156800
MarkoH01: Great thread and +1 for all the work.

I doubt Gray Dawn will still arrive on GOG. ---snip---
MartiusR: Hello Metricfun, I've noticed that you've put Road Redemption on 2018 list, but if I'm correct, developer completely abandoned idea of publishing their game not only on GOG, but on any DRM-free service:

https://steamcommunity.com/app/300380/discussions/0/594820656446492106/#c1726450077693030986
Thanks all for the information.

Kelefane: What's the word on Dungeon Master, Descent into Undermountain and those Buck Rogers games?
This is a thread where I take the information others provide and try to put it in a, hopefully, easier to read format. If you need information on a game it would probably be better to open a new thread or make a Google search on it. You might get more eyeballs on it that way.
Latest updates

Calendar

Added The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia, February 14 2019 -Unofficial source from the forum and date from the publisher's twitter-

Changed Ape Out release date to February 28 2019 -Date from the publisher's twitter-

Removed Mage's Initiation: Reign of the Elements, released January 30 2019
Removed Sunless Skies (IN DEV), released January 31 2019

Added The Church in the Darkness
Added Wargroove

IN DEV

Added Foundation

Removed Sunless Skies (IN DEV), released January 31 2019

Removed Ghost 1.0 -Source: post3745, released January 29 2019
Removed Super Hero League of Hoboken -Source: post8148 post8791, released January 29 2019

--------------------------------------------------------

Just to update the information in my "Episodic games" post; those of you that bought The Walking Dead: Final Season, have you received the third episode of the season?
metricfun: Just to update the information in my "Episodic games" post; those of you that bought The Walking Dead: Final Season, have you received the third episode of the season?
Apparently, yes. Also, the 4th episode should be coming on March 26th:
https://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/walking_dead_ep_4.png
Grargar: Apparently, yes. Also, the 4th episode should be coming on March 26th:
https://cdn3.dualshockers.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/01/walking_dead_ep_4.png
Didn't think to take a look at the "What did just update thread". Thanks for the information.
Latest updates

Calendar

Added Hypnospace Outlaw, March 12 2019 -Unofficial source and date from the forum-
Added Imperator: Rome, April 25 2019
Added The Caligula Effect: Overdose, March 12 2019
Added Truberbrook- A Nerd Saves the World, March 12 2019
Added We. The Revolution, March 21 2019

Removed AWAY: Journey to the Unexpected, released February 13 2019
Removed Riot: Civil Unrest as it was not released on GOG on February 07 2019 (it is still in the IN DEV list)
Removed The Textorcist: The Story of Ray Bibbia, released February 14 2019

Added Age of Wonders: Planetfall
Added Blazing Chrome
Added Dark Devotion
Added Tangledeep: Legend of Shara (expansion for Tangledeep)

IN DEV

Removed Lovecraft's Untold Stories, released February 15 2019

Moved Trueberbrook -Source: post9337 post9339 to the calendar as Truberbrook- A Nerd Saves the World
Post edited February 16, 2019 by metricfun
Oh how I love this thread.

March 12 looks like a happy birthday to me! Two RPGs I'm interested in -- and one of them pretty much sure to be released on that date!