It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crazy_McGee: Ask and ye shall recieve:
Thanks for being the hero we don't deserve!
Oh wow, I'm so glad the work is safe! It would be nice to be able to find a solution, even for a fee (perhaps with a money collection), the gogcovers.com site meant a lot to me!
low rated
So nice! Thanks for sharing
anblan25: Thanks so much for being quick to act and downloading the collection. Any way you could put the full 11 GB on an upload somewhere, even if it's just a cloud drive link? I have about 1200 games on GOG and it keeps ballooning and I'm very interested in making physical copies of many of these games.
Crazy_McGee: Ask and ye shall recieve:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1J_go82ni50UgNJobHTvwAwMosw63jegE

These are the .rar files that I was able to download from the gogcovers.com site before it went offline. These three files are ~9.5 GB total, so have a good cup of something warm to drink while you wait.

I must warn anyone who wishes to download these files: the indexing system is...interesting to say the least. I think it might be an artifact from the conversion from the website's indexing code to a file format. Whatever the reason may be, it will take some time to find what you are looking for.
Thank you. I just downloaded these and you are right, the sorting system is off. I just searched for all .PNG and then all .JPG and moved them into a new folder, so you can then scroll down them in explorer without navigating the oddly named folders.
low rated
My Name is John Luther. I am PhD degree holder in Psychology and an academic blogger. Also an academic writer working at tophomeworkhelper.com for a legit company, and provides guidance to students with their studies. Students who are looking for professional support must contact.
Is there an organized central resource anywhere where all the created cover arts are located?
bezjosh99: Is there an organized central resource anywhere where all the created cover arts are located?
Not currently, no.