It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Unreal Gold (alt. version 2)

Unreal Gold (alt. version 3)

and Unreal Gold (alt. version 4) added to GOGcovers.com
Post edited December 21, 2016 by DarknessConcept
Can anyone make a cover for X Complete Collection from EGOSOFT? Or no one is playing them, except me?
high rated
Myst: Masterpiece Edition (alt. version 1) uploaded to gogcovers.com
The covers are amazing. Keep up the good work.
X Collection
BangHowdy: ...
Good to see you again =)
BangHowdy: X Collection
Great work. I started on this one but ran into lots of trouble finding good images. Searching for "X game" on google yields all kinds of wrong. Then, I was nearly finished before a friend who stopped by told me that the main image I was using was from EVE: Online (it was listed online as an X image lol). Glad you got this one knocked out because I was getting frustrated.

Inside uploaded to GOGcovers.com
BangHowdy: ...
Stuff: Good to see you again =)
Hey Stuff! I haven't made a cover in a while so I thought I'd take a stab at one using the new format. Plus, I have all of the X games and wanted a cover for myself as well. :)

DarknessConcept: Great work. I started on this one but ran into lots of trouble finding good images. Searching for "X game" on google yields all kinds of wrong. Then, I was nearly finished before a friend who stopped by told me that the main image I was using was from EVE: Online (it was listed online as an X image lol). Glad you got this one knocked out because I was getting frustrated.

Inside uploaded to GOGcovers.com
Yeah I know what that feels like. I started and then stopped working on some covers for similar reasons. I find that creating covers for "collections" can be a real pain.
Post edited December 25, 2016 by BangHowdy
Thank you very much. Finally I can burn it on disc, print the cover and put it on shelf.
Post edited December 25, 2016 by VKRadeon
VKRadeon: Thank you very much. Finally I can burn it on disc, print the cover and put it on shelf.
Pretty rad feeling, is it not?
VKRadeon: Thank you very much. Finally I can burn it on disc, print the cover and put it on shelf.
DarknessConcept: Pretty rad feeling, is it not?
Exactly.
Request by schnickfitzel: HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 uploaded to GOGcovers.com
DarknessConcept: Request by schnickfitzel: HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 uploaded to GOGcovers.com
Thank you very much, it looks absolutely great!
I wish you(and the other GOGer) happy holidays ;)

Best Regards
DarknessConcept: Request by schnickfitzel: HyperDimension Neptunia Re;Birth1 uploaded to GOGcovers.com
schnickfitzel: Thank you very much, it looks absolutely great!
I wish you(and the other GOGer) happy holidays ;)

Best Regards
You are very welcome, and Happy Holidays to you as well!
Maize uploaded to GOGcovers.com