It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi RenKalan could you please upload all your old and new covers to Google Drive or Photo Bucket? there are far more reliable instead of cube upload,and if it is possible for you and dawnpatrol to restore and protect somehow Gog Covers Wiki site! it was great! thanks for all your amazing work in all your covers!
I don't know what to say... I can't access my account on cubeupload.com nor can I load gogcovers.com. Don't know what's happening or why. I will try and upload all my links to Google Drive over the next days and try to fix things somehow.

These were requested by Wolfpack869:

Blood II: The Blood Group
Blood II: The Blood Group (alt. version)
Daikatana
Daikatana (alt. version)
Quake II: Quad Damage
Return to Castle Wolfenstein
Return to Castle Wolfenstein (alt. version)
SiN Gold
SiN Gold (alt. version)
Thief Gold
Thief Gold (alt. version)

and coming up soon are the Elder Scrolls covers requested by madchucky.
RenKalan: I don't know what to say... I can't access my account on cubeupload.com nor can I load gogcovers.com. Don't know what's happening or why. I will try and upload all my links to Google Drive over the next days and try to fix things somehow.

Daikatana
Daikatana (alt. version)
SiN Gold
SiN Gold (alt. version)
Thief Gold

Thanks my friend.
Request cover,Quake III: Gold.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Wolfpack869
RenKalan: I don't know what to say... I can't access my account on cubeupload.com nor can I load gogcovers.com. Don't know what's happening or why. I will try and upload all my links to Google Drive over the next days and try to fix things somehow.

Daikatana
Daikatana (alt. version)
SiN Gold
SiN Gold (alt. version)
Thief Gold

Every few months Cubeupload seems to have a few days of downtime. They have always come back online within a few days.

Daikatana
Daikatana (alt. version)
SiN Gold
SiN Gold (alt. version)
Thief Gold

Hi RenKalan! when you have some time could you please upload to Google Drive the cover of:STASIS Deluxe Edition,thanks in advance!
Post edited October 06, 2015 by pcfan2013
Any covers for Firestarter?
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! when you have some time could you please upload to Google Drive the cover of:STASIS Deluxe Edition,thanks in advance!
No need, Cubeupload is back.
Post edited October 07, 2015 by Gydion
Gydion: No need, is back. <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/unofficial_dvd_covers_for_gog_com_games/post1752" class="link_arrow"></a></div> Luckily yes it's back,but what will happen with [url=http://www.gogcovers.com/]http://www.gogcovers.com/ ?
Post edited October 07, 2015 by pcfan2013
pcfan2013: Luckily yes it's back,but what will happen with http://www.gogcovers.com/ ?
That wiki is fucked: I tried to restore a legit rev of the site, it became shitware spam the second after I saved the page...
OK, cubeupload seems to be up and running again but no news about the wiki yet. I started uploading all my covers on Google Drive as a back up solution and will provide alternate links for all my covers in the future if necessary.
Thanks to all of you for your support. Hopefully Dawnpatrol and I will be able to set things right.

Frozen Synapse
Frozen Synapse (alt. version)
Frozen Synapse Red
Frozen Synapse Red (alt. version)
Frozen Synapse Complete
Stasis Deluxe Edition
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall

(madchucky, Redguard is on its way, be patient)
HenitoKisou: Any covers for Firestarter?
Of course... FireStarter!
pcfan2013: Luckily yes it's back,but what will happen with http://www.gogcovers.com/ ?
I don't know how much luckily it was and they also fixed some performance issue?
As for GOG Covers, dawnpatrol likely needs to nuke the site, add stricter policies and better security to it.
Hello RenKalan, you can post the cover of Quake III: Gold?
Thanks a lot.
madchucky: daggerfall, arena, redguard, all will be nice to get
The Elder Scrolls: Arena
The Elder Scrolls: Arena (alt. version)
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall
The Elder Scrolls II: Daggerfall (alt. version)
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard
The Elder Scrolls Adventures: Redguard (alt. version)
high rated
Just saw the messages about the wiki. I was on vacation. I'm working now to restore it back to it's previous state and also protect against these issues in the future.

Update: gogcovers.com restored to it's previous state. User creation & anonymous editing closed for now until I think of a better way to implement account creation. We can manually create your account for now if you want to contribute.
Post edited October 09, 2015 by dawnpatrol