It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Telltale's classic adventures: Puzzle Agent,Puzzle Agent 2,Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People,Hector: Badge of Carnage,thanks in advance!
Hector: Badge of Carnage
Hector: Badge of Carnage (alt. version)
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (alt. version)

You can also find all my covers collected here.

gogcovers.com
fractalsister: Sometimes the front, back and spine are from different copies of the same game, so there can be colour variations due to this also.
Hmm, OK. Again what image editing software are you using? Some minor level adjustments can help quite a bit with scans. The MoO II spine appears to have painting done on it, not using black, but that looks like it should be easy enough to clean up.
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Telltale's classic adventures: Puzzle Agent,Puzzle Agent 2,Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People,Hector: Badge of Carnage,thanks in advance!
RenKalan: Hector: Badge of Carnage
Hector: Badge of Carnage (alt. version)
Puzzle Agent
Puzzle Agent 2
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People
Strong Bad's Cool Game for Attractive People (alt. version)

gogcovers.com
Thank you so much! this covers are brilliant!
Wolfpack869: Hi RenKalan,please post the cover for Quake: The Offering.
Thank You ;)
RenKalan: Quake: The Offering

gogcovers.com
Nice!! RenKalan, can you try making an alt cover with a black fade on the back instead of white? If you still have the PSD file that is.
Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Armikrog Deluxe Edition,thanks in advance!
Post edited October 01, 2015 by pcfan2013
RenKalan:
dawnpatrol: Nice!! RenKalan, can you try making an alt cover with a black fade on the back instead of white? If you still have the PSD file that is.
Easy! Quake: The Offering
dawnpatrol: Nice!! RenKalan, can you try making an alt cover with a black fade on the back instead of white? If you still have the PSD file that is.
RenKalan: Easy! Quake: The Offering
Awesome!!!!!! Love the black fades!
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Armikrog Deluxe Edition,thanks in advance!
Armikrog
Armikrog: Deluxe Edition

gogcovers.com
pcfan2013: Hi RenKalan! thank you for all the new covers! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: Armikrog Deluxe Edition,thanks in advance!
RenKalan: Armikrog
Armikrog: Deluxe Edition

gogcovers.com
Thank you!
Good Morning RenKalan.
Please post the covers for: Quake II: Quad Damage,Quake III Gold,SiN Gold,Thief Gold,Return to Castle Wolfenstein,Daikatana,Blood II: The Blood Group.
Thank You My Friend.
Good Luck.
Post edited October 03, 2015 by Wolfpack869
daggerfall, arena, redguard, all will be nice to get
I can't open the links - even that of the new GOG cover website.
Do you guys have the same problem?
TheCollector: I can't open the links - even that of the new GOG cover website.
Do you guys have the same problem?
Yes, same problem here.
Looks like gogcovers wiki is edited by spambots, wtf.
They might be also hitting on the RenKalan links so that's why they load forever or fail to do it.
Post edited October 04, 2015 by HenitoKisou
How we can access the old and new covers now? the great work and effort that RenKalan and others do is gone?
please no! :(