It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hi RenKalan! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: STASIS,thanks in advance!
high rated
Guacamelee! Gold Edition
Guacamelee! Gold Edition (alt.version 1)
Guacamelee! Gold Edition (alt.version 2)
Legend of Grimrock
Legend of Grimrock (alt.version 1)
Legend of Grimrock (alt.version 2)
Stasis
Stasis (alt.version 1)
Stasis (alt.version 2)

You can also find all my covers collected here.
Here are another 5 covers of games that didn't have a cover on this thread:

Anno 1701 A.D.
Archimedean Dynasty
Cities in Motion Collection
Dragon Wars
Hearts of Iron III
Banished
Banished (alt.version)

high rated
Dungeon Keeper Gold
Dungeon Keeper 2
Icewind Dale 2 Complete

can someone please provide link to some database of all covers ever created here?
RottenRotz: can someone please provide link to some database of all covers ever created here?
RenKalan and I are working on it :)
RottenRotz: can someone please provide link to some database of all covers ever created here?
dawnpatrol: RenKalan and I are working on it :)
Nice to hear that,great work!
Wow, impressive work, RenKalan. Those covers are beutiful works of art. Such attention to detail. Well done!
katatonicone: Wow, impressive work, RenKalan. Those covers are beutiful works of art. Such attention to detail. Well done!
RenKalan should be hired to make official GOG covers. ;)
katatonicone: Wow, impressive work, RenKalan. Those covers are beautiful works of art. Such attention to detail. Well done!
0Grapher: RenKalan should be hired to make official GOG covers. ;)
*bows his head shy*

Thank you guys for the support. Really means a lot!
If you ever consider that for real I'll be happy to jump in.
Post edited September 08, 2015 by RenKalan
RenKalan: If you ever consider that for real I'll be happy to jump in.
I'd consider that for real but I am not one of GOG's employees... :)
Post edited September 08, 2015 by 0Grapher
Have been really busy this week so I could only make 3 more covers.

Breach & Clear
Breach & Clear DEADline
Grandia II Anniversary Edition

Don't know when I will post more covers since it is very time consuming, and judging by the ones I have posted before, no one here seems to care about the ones I make anyway.
mosart: Don't know when I will post more covers since it is very time consuming, and judging by the ones I have posted before, no one here seems to care about the ones I make anyway.
Oh come on, all of the covers are of high quality. And what I posted a bit more above is also about your work. Really impressive stuff. If it was up to me, I would somehow implement them to the game catalogue we have.
mosart: Don't know when I will post more covers since it is very time consuming, and judging by the ones I have posted before, no one here seems to care about the ones I make anyway.
katatonicone: Oh come on, all of the covers are of high quality. And what I posted a bit more above is also about your work. Really impressive stuff. If it was up to me, I would somehow implement them to the game catalogue we have.
Yes, you could implement a virtual 3D shelf and we would need to open the box (which would use those great covers) to have access to the files / downloads links).

Of course, the classic shelf would be available by a toggle button to avoid millions of GOG users screaming against site updates :)