It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Game of Thrones (alt.version1)
Game of Thrones (alt.version2)
Thank you for your great work BangHowdy and RenKalan! when you can please make the cover of Subject 13
high rated
Subject 13
Post edited May 29, 2015 by RenKalan
thanks. i think i'll save some of those as wallpaper. wished i had some practical/work use for a color printer though, to justify keeping one around.
RenKalan: Subject 13
Thanks!
Is there a cover for Bad Mojo Redux?
Never Mind.... I found It! :)
Post edited May 31, 2015 by jimrh69
Bad Mojo Redux
Bad Mojo Redux (alt)
To The Moon
A Bird Story
Zork Anthology
Return To Zork
Zork Nemesis
Zork Nemesis (alt)
Zork Grand Inquisitor
Post edited June 06, 2015 by RenKalan
Massive Chalice version 1
Massive Chalice version 2
Massive Chalice version 3
Massive Chalice version 4
Gods Will Be Watching
Gods Will Be Watching Special Edition
Ether One
Ether One Deluxe Edition
Post edited June 03, 2015 by RenKalan
Serpent in the Staglands
Not a Hero
Not a Hero (Global Megalord Edition)
FRACT OSC
Star Trek: Starfleet Command Gold Edition
The Whispered World Special Edition
Thank you for your wonderful work on all your covers RenKalan! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: D4 Dark Dreams Dont Die Season One
Post edited June 06, 2015 by pcfan2013
pcfan2013: Thank you for your wonderful work on all your covers RenKalan! when you have some time could you please make the cover of: D4 Dark Dreams Dont Die Season One
Thank you for your kind words. Everyone contributing to this thread does a great work!
Here's D4, hope you like it.

D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die (Special Edition)
Post edited June 07, 2015 by RenKalan
Are these being maintained in a list or DB like they used to be? Or do we have to search through posts?
DonCorleon: Are these being maintained in a list or DB like they used to be? Or do we have to search through posts?
I think there is no list for the recent additions. I may be wrong, though...
You'll probably have to search the posts or try and [url=http://www.gog.com/forum/general/unofficial_dvd_covers_for_gog_com_games/post953]this.
Also, try requesting covers and the wonderful & tireless people here will try their best to help.