It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

klinediscream: And then I got this in my email this morning... (These games are available to be claimed for free for a month's time)
Derpowitz: I'm happy for everyone who didn't get a chance to claim these games when they were delisted from the store, but this is also a pretty huge slap in the face to everyone who rushed to purchase those titles before it was too late. Those who already own the games should at least receive free keys they can gift to friends later when the giveaway's no longer active.
you should be able to refund, as long as it's been less than 30 days since purchase
Derpowitz: I'm happy for everyone who didn't get a chance to claim these games when they were delisted from the store, but this is also a pretty huge slap in the face to everyone who rushed to purchase those titles before it was too late. Those who already own the games should at least receive free keys they can gift to friends later when the giveaway's no longer active.
GOG opened the refund window a bit longer for exactly that purpose. If you personally feel slapped, I suggest opening your "orders and settings" and clicking the refund button on the order. The refund button has appeared on my orders for the games and I bought them years ago. Not going to refund them of course since this doesn't feel like a slap to me.
my name is supyreor catte: GOG opened the refund window a bit longer for exactly that purpose. If you personally feel slapped, I suggest opening your "orders and settings" and clicking the refund button on the order. The refund button has appeared on my orders for the games and I bought them years ago. Not going to refund them of course since this doesn't feel like a slap to me.
I never said it was a slap in the face for me personally, I bought the games on sale back in February. If GOG extended their refund window then that would be much more fair to everyone who rushed to buy it before it was delisted. As far as refunds go, I just checked my orders history and I don't see any refund option for those purchases, other than the option to contact support which has always been there, so I wonder why that's the case for me when you say you get a refund option going back several years.

I only paid $6 (Canadian) in total for all of the Syndicate and Underworld titles, so it's not like I was ripped off, but if they're giving it to other people for free as a reward for not buying it when it was originally available, it's an option I'd definitely like to take if I can (or at least to receive some keys for gifting later).
Post edited August 13, 2021 by Derpowitz
Derpowitz: I never said it was a slap in the face for me personally, I bought the games on sale back in February. If GOG extended their refund window then that would be much more fair to everyone who rushed to buy it before it was delisted. As far as refunds go, I just checked my orders history and I don't see any refund option for those purchases, other than the option to contact support which has always been there, so I wonder why that's the case for me when you say you get a refund option going back several years.

I only paid $6 (Canadian) in total for all of the Syndicate and Underworld titles, so it's not like I was ripped off, but if they're giving it to other people for free as a reward for not buying it when it was originally available, it's an option I'd definitely like to take if I can (or at least to receive some keys for gifting later).
Nor was I assuming you were, which is why I started my sentence with "If...".

Checking my own order history, it looks like they've closed that window now. It might have been accidental that they opened it to include things several years back or it could just be that they opened it for a limited time deliberately. I certainly wouldn't have expected them to leave it open indefinitely.

As for receiving keys, I'm pretty sure you can. I have some gift keys waiting in my account from this very giveaway.
my name is supyreor catte: ...As for receiving keys, I'm pretty sure you can. I have some gift keys waiting in my account from this very giveaway.
Seems that window is closed too.

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/bgrab_your_copies_of_syndicate_plus_syndicate_wars_and_ultima_underworld_i_iib_cc97e/post137