It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

SamMagel: Fables is a female ?

oh okay. Even though her avatar is that of a man.
Yours is that of a dog, mine is that of the angel of death... so? :-P
(Funny thing that if you quote someone and then they change their userpic, your quote will still show the old one. So... look here, she used to have a more... feminine picture attached to her profile)
vsr: Your post was deleted not by a moderator.
Moderator gives a warning in PM, when deletes your post.
Lin545: I was contacted by Fables and received warning, however without given reason, so it makes it difficult for me to avoid this in the future and understand the point, and absence of posts doesn't help either.
A warning for what, bluntness? o.O
F4LL0UT: I call bullshit on that. Industries and urbanisation do a lot more direct harm to the environment than any combat besides maybe nuclear war (and even then it really depends on the scale). And as for climate change, the main culprit is still most definitely greenhouse gases and war is hardly going to give the global greenhouse gas emissions a significant push.
I'm not so sure about that. No one knows how harmful ammunition made of depleted Uranium is for the environment. In the case you don't know what I'm talking just search for the documentary "Deadly Dust" by Frieder Wagner. Don't know if there is an English or another version besides the German one.
viperfdl: I'm not so sure about that. No one knows how harmful ammunition made of depleted Uranium is for the environment. In the case you don't know what I'm talking just search for the documentary "Deadly Dust" by Frieder Wagner. Don't know if there is an English or another version besides the German one.
A quick search returned a Youtube video in German but with English subtitles.
viperfdl: I'm not so sure about that. No one knows how harmful ammunition made of depleted Uranium is for the environment. In the case you don't know what I'm talking just search for the documentary "Deadly Dust" by Frieder Wagner. Don't know if there is an English or another version besides the German one.
Sanjuro: A quick search returned a Youtube video in German but with English subtitles.
Thanks for the hint. :).
Klumpen0815: ...
I can't find the original source, but here is an interesting piece that defines Poroshenko's viewpoint to Donbass population.

I can understand Ukrainian, so I'll write what Mr. Poroshenko says. You are always welcome to correct it! That said:

"We will have jobs - they won't,
We will have payouts to kids and seniors - they won't,
Our children will go to school and kindergardens - theirs will sit in basements (lin545:as a bombing shelter),
They won't be able to do anything."
Klumpen0815: ...
Lin545: I can't find the original source, but here is an interesting piece that defines Poroshenko's viewpoint to Donbass population.

I can understand Ukrainian, so I'll write what Mr. Poroshenko says. You are always welcome to correct it! That said:

"We will have jobs - they won't,
We will have payouts to kids and seniors - they won't,
Our children will go to school and kindergardens - theirs will sit in basements (lin545:as a bombing shelter),
They won't be able to do anything."
A brownshirt has to do what a brownshirt has to do. o.O
tinyE: If I thought there were any Blues left I'd ask one to close it.
I think that has been the intention of the pro-Putin troll-factory workers here all along.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by timppu
timppu: I think that has been the intention of the pro-Putin troll-factory workers here all along.
And you can prove that I am a "pro-Putin troll-factory worker"? Can you?

There is currently conflict in Catalonia, will you also call Catalans and Spainians - "pro-Bray troll-factory worker"?

Let me tell you what you are doing. You are using USSR tactic of "enemy of people", to black-paint an opinion that does not appeal to you, because you simply lack any counter arguments, backed up with facts. Your rhetoric is simply pathetic and disrespectful.
tinyE: If I thought there were any Blues left I'd ask one to close it.
timppu: I think that has been the intention of the pro-Putin troll-factory workers here all along.
You really ought to think about why you think that, because it's pathetic.
Lin545: And you can prove that I am a "pro-Putin troll-factory worker"? Can you?

There is currently conflict in Catalonia, will you also call Catalans and Spainians - "pro-Bray troll-factory worker"?

Let me tell you what you are doing. You are using USSR tactic of "enemy of people", to black-paint an opinion that does not appeal to you, because you simply lack any counter arguments, backed up with facts. Your rhetoric is simply pathetic and disrespectful.
If he wants to be consistent he'll have to declare himself a pro-EU troll-factory worker, but I doubt he's intelligent enough to know that.
Post edited October 01, 2017 by richlind33
Pathetic retards. The Katzaps are the last "people" anyone should be asking to opine the war.

It's been confirmed many times that they're brain-washed by the Kremlin, and don't know shit from shinola about what's really going on.

Ukraine gets invaded, and somehow it's in the wrong for defending itself and preserving its country, language, and culture? Ukrainians are "evul fashist nazees" for doing so? Bullshit. Only an idiot would truly believe this.

And no, 90% of Ukrainians do NOT speak the Mongolian Tatar dialect known as "Russian"; they speak Ukrainian, and even more speak it now due to the war. The Ukrainian language in school law is an equivalent that exists in every other country - any criticism of it is just the Moskals' pathetic attempt at suppressing the Ukrainian identity.

Besides, there's nothing wrong with the rest of Ukraine having jobs and pensions while Donbass cockroaches get nothing but shrapnel; they don't consider themselves a part of Ukraine, they don't get its benefits. Only Russhit retards would think this is a bad thing.

Ukrainians deserve their own country, and it matters that it's theirs because they've been one of the most oppressed peoples for so long: They've been oppressed by the Mongolians (Golden Horde), the Poles (Oppression, suppression of Ukrainian identity and language, allowed the Cossacks to be screwed over by gentry that just so happened to be Jewish, purposely allowed Right-bank Ukraine to be razed by the Tatars as revenge for the very much justified Khmelnytskyi Uprising, the murder of Ustym Karmaliuk, continued oppression of the Ukrainian identity by forcing them to be serfs, as was the case with Stepan Bandera, who wanted to be a Macroeconomist but couldn't because of the Ukrainophobic legislature implemented after the establishment of the Second Polish Republic, and current Ukrainophobic actions going on in Poland right now, e.g. asking leading questions about the Galicia/Volyn Massacre, a massacre of which was well-deserved and a long-time coming, never trying Erich Koch for his Ukrainophobic actions in WWII, underpaying them for the same amount of work and education, forcing them into ghettos, general oppression, etc.), the Hungarians and Slovaks (Battles in Zakarpattia, Nazi Hungarians brutalizing, raping, torturing, and murdering Ukrainians during the time of Reichkommissariat Ukraine), the Germans (Babi Yar, throwing Stepan Bandera into a concentration camp, following that piece of shit Erich Koch's plan rather than Alfred Rosenberg's superior one, currently refusing to take in Eastern Ukrainian refugees and not giving Ukraine the aid it needs) and finally, ESPECIALLY the Moskals (Destroying Kyiv in 1169 and seceding from Kyivan Ruthenia, suppressing the Ukrainian identity and language, forcing Ukrainian Cossacks into serfdom, helping the Tatars raze, pillage, and ruin both Left and Right-bank Ukraine, forced migration of the Cossacks into Romania and Kuban, the destruction of the Cossack Hetmanate and Sloboda Ukraine, starting WWI by paying the Serbs to kill the Archduke and reoccupy Austria-Hungary's territory and continue to oppress Ukraine and Ukrainians, keeping the UPR down via Nestor Makhno, the Vinnytsia, Demianiv Laz, and other Massacres, HOLODOMOR, killing or letting Ukrainian heroes get killed like Dmytro Vyshnevetsky, Ivan Mazepa, Symon Petliura, Ustym Karmaliuk, Stepan Bandera, Roman Shukevych, Viacheslav Chornovil, throwing Ukrainian citizens and heroes into the Gulag like Josyp Terelya, or into Siberia and Kazakhstan as part of Operation West, taking the East Ukrainian refugees that THEY CREATED and relocating them into East Katzapstan, far from home, attempting to poison and kill Yushchenko, attempting to get Krym and East Ukraine to secede in the 90s, attempting to do the same again after Yushchenko came into power, bribing Yanukobitch in order to screw Ukraine out of its economic future, and now this).

The only countries that treated Ukrainians fairly were Austria-Hungary (More Austria than Hungary) and the Ottoman Empire, and that's not much. This is why an independent country for Ukrainians, Ukraine, matters, and this is why there's no such thing as "Unjustified Russophobia in Ukraine"; we have every right to hate these inferior worms, especially since they've been brainwashed into thinking they're superior to Ukrainians by the Kremlin.

Yanukobytch, a corrupt CRIMINAL screwed Ukraine out of its economic future in the form of a BILLION dollar bribe by rejecting the EU deal, a great one that would've finally gotten Ukraine into the EU, and left Ukraine with the bill, all the while squandering Ukrainian taxpayer dollars to make himself richer, like that gay little personal Japanese pagoda of his, all the while oppressing Ukrainians and suppressing their identity via other Ukrainophobic actions like nullifying the posthumous Hero Award to Stepan Bandera all the while praising pro-Moskgolian Soviet traitors. This is why EuroMaidan happened, and why it's justified; the US and EU played no part in it whatsoever.

And no Ukrainian wants to join Russra; any bullshit statistic claiming otherwise is indisputably fake, RusshitToday Kremlin propaganda. Why the Hell would anyone want to join the shithole killing their superior country and people?

The only thing the Russhits here are right about is the Buzinas trying to give other traitors (DNR/LNR) their own websites. I agree: A 9-year sentence is meaningless, they should've been killed on the spot.

There was a Katzap here that mentioned that every country has a right to be strong, and to fend off bigger bullies. The same applies to Ukraine, which is all the more reason for Katzapstan to fuck off.

Only completely brain-dead, worthless pieces of shit are blind to these obvious facts.
Post edited November 19, 2017 by UkrainianSavior
UkrainianSavior: Pathetic retards. The Katzaps are the last "people" anyone should be asking to opine the war.

It's been confirmed many times that they're brain-washed by the Kremlin, and don't know shit from shinola about what's really going on.

Ukraine gets invaded, and somehow it's in the wrong for defending itself and preserving its country, language, and culture? Ukrainians are "evul fashist nazees" for doing so? Bullshit. Only an idiot would truly believe this.

And no, 90% of Ukrainians do NOT speak the Mongolian Tatar dialect known as "Russian"; they speak Ukrainian, and even more speak it now due to the war. The Ukrainian language in school law is an equivalent that exists in every other country - any criticism of it is just the Moskals' pathetic attempt at suppressing the Ukrainian identity.

Only completely brain-dead, worthless pieces of shit are blind to these obvious facts.
Welcome to GOG!

What are some of your favorite games?
Oops...
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
UkrainianSavior: (hate-filled diatribe)
Tell me something, Mr. Savior, do you think the involvement of the World Bank in Ukraine bodes well for it's economic future?
UkrainianSavior: Only completely brain-dead, worthless pieces of shit are blind to these obvious facts.
ROFLMAO....

I hope they don't pay you for that. It's not worth it.