It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

vsr: Oh, crap. We are screwed. XD
Lin545: But I was unaware of this actually, I don't have any politics in my rss.
Since nobody commented here, can I try to debunk Mr. Freeman? I wonder if Shariy will comment on this, since he started to be more involved with russian politics... (as I was typing this - he did!)

This video seems like unedited one.

Claim by Freeman: "Former KGB spy, angry at collapse of his motherland"
Counter claim: "While Putin was indeed angry at collapse of USSR, its hard to find anyone within ex-USSR, who would be happy - since a) the Perestroyka was actually not about collapsing and b) CIA openly admitted running multiple operations aimed at collapsing USSR - and not helping to reform it, how it was claimed in the public. In short, there is nothing wrong with being angry if your country collapses, is it?"

Claim by Freeman: "Plots a course for revenge."
Counter claim: "Freeman provides absolutely no proof of 'revenge'."

Claim by Freeman: "Taking advantage of the chaos..."
Counter claim: "First, the chaos was completely US-made. The islamists made it to Chechnya before Putin came to power and was funded by people in US gov't and Saudi Arabia. Purpose flooding of the market causing massive economy collapse, direct external support of Yeltsin and all people involved in unconstitutional dissolution of USSR under false motto of 'independence' in Belavezha, while general population was feed with populism about 'democracies' on mass media, controlled by criminal godfathers. There is a nice series done by US about outbreak of crime, called "Criminal Russia". I mean, I survived these days, the mass media was full with crime reports and racketeering. This is absolutely not what USSR citizens agreed upon: they wanted to reform the economic system, not to wreck and divide everything. To sum up - the chaos in USSR was a direct result of massive US interference."

Claim by Freeman: "...., he works his way through the ranks of post-soviet russia and becomes a president."
Counter claim: "The 1999 article from Carnegie describes US stance at that time and how exactly Putin became president. Putin came to wreckage and started to fix it, while US was looking for a way to force Russia solve the conflict with suicide bombers and toting fanatics 'politically'. Why? Easily because US govt had Russia disintegration as utmost interest - fragment it further into chaos, then run the land of those who survived. How do you actually argument with suicide bomber?
Also, Yetsin was virtually a puppet with serious health and mental problems, as Skuratov has once openly stated. The state at that time was run by godfathers-oligarchs, for example Boris Berezovsky - who run NTV, and who introduced Putin to upper circles (oligarchs) was a godfather and somehow managed to flee to UK for protection - of what I presumely see as paycheck for his own criminal actions, and he WAS a criminal - plus to make huge 46m pound debt! How is it possible without involvement of influent people from UK, for example?"

Claim by Freeman: "He establishes an authoritarian regime."
Counter claim: "Thats an outright lie. Recently an ukrainian UPA-supporter has won the lower court in Russia. How is this possible in authoritarian regime?"

Part 1... (if I manage more)
Most people (Shariy included) in commentary section concluded that Morgan Freeman is senile.
But i disagree. I think that Hillary Clinton was right.
Both Morgan Freeman and Samuel L. Jackson are Superpredators: they have no conscience, no empathy. And we have to bring them to heel.

Seriously speaking, one has to be more responsible and being paid for cannot be used as a justification. Actor such as him, which exploits an image of a "Wise Elder" and tells us about cosmos and black holes on "National Geographic" channel (USA's propaganda channel; i even saw McCain's mug there once (American russophobe); was a good channel in the past) should be more responsible for his actions. He has no more respect than Samuel L. Jackson now.

And why i was surprised? All Hollywood actors have a price. Some of them were entertaining Russian criminals on theirs birthdays (to name a few: Richard Gere, Jennifer Lopez, Sharon Stone, Paris Hilton, Monica Bellucci).
As Russians say (when they don't want to say word "prostitute"): people with reduced social responsibility. :D
Post edited September 21, 2017 by vsr
low rated
Lin545: This video seems like unedited one.
HOLY CRAP!

Seriously, I know that former popular actors can do all sort of things for a quick buck when their career is on decline. But to fall this low? To indulge Hillary Clinton supporters in their desperate attempts of blaming Evil Russian Hackers for losing elections?!

The most pathetic of all is accusation that americans started to distrust american media because of Putin. Yeah, right. Distrust has nothing to do with american media making fake news and distorting facts to the poing of open (and rather blatant) lies. I mean, just watch yotube. Any youtuber, who makes videos on politics and is not SJW talks about american media lies!
toxicTom: It's disgusting how the western countries (including Germany) are fuelling this conflict just because the current government is Russia-friendly and the opposition is more towards the EU and promises big business for the the western big companies.
German media are so full of anti-Russian and anti-Ukrainian-Government propaganda its really hard to get facts and to form one's own opinion.
QFT
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Just one question: Is the rumor true, that Ukrania smuggled away rocket and nuclear technology dated from Soviet era, out to North Korea?
Ping, because I updated my response to you with a proof video, here.
Lin545: Ping, because I updated my response to you with a proof video, here.
спасибо!
KiNgBrAdLeY7: Just one question: Is the rumor true, that Ukrania smuggled away rocket and nuclear technology dated from Soviet era, out to North Korea?
Lin545: Ping, because I updated my response to you with a proof video, here.
You might want to mention that Pakistan -- a US ally -- provided North Korea with nuclear tech and expertise; but then, the Reagan, Bush Sr., and Bush Jr. administrations were huge supporters of war profiteering, so it's not the least bit surprising.

It's "terrorism" or "evildoing" if we don't like you; anti-(whatever the latest boogeyman happens to be) if we do.

Does Russia play this game, too? You betcha. But when your currency isn't used as international reserve currency, you have to rely on fairy godmother like Cinderella, or improvise as best you can.
richlind33: Does Russia play this game, too? You betcha. But when your currency isn't used as international reserve currency, you have to rely on fairy godmother like Cinderella, or improvise as best you can.
Got also interested and found this.

(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)

This is the graph seem to provide breakdown:

India (blue), China (red), Algeria(green), Viet Nam(purple), Venezuela (cyan), Iran(orange)

IMHO, Russia does not use marketing with fear, I think...
Post edited September 24, 2017 by Lin545
So, was there a nation wide voting at any point? Did both sides respect the result?
Klumpen0815: So, was there a nation wide voting at any point? Did both sides respect the result?
No, alas. European powers neither like, nor respect, referendum results, lately. See the Brexit one, for example; they are doing everything in their powers, to prevent it from happening, even though people voted on it!
Post edited September 26, 2017 by KiNgBrAdLeY7
low rated
Yesterday, on 25th of September 2017, Petro Poroshenko has signed a law, according to which only Ukrainian language can be used for education at schools and universities.

90% of Ukraine's population use Russian language in theirs day-to-day life.
richlind33: Does Russia play this game, too? You betcha. But when your currency isn't used as international reserve currency, you have to rely on fairy godmother like Cinderella, or improvise as best you can.
Lin545: Got also interested and found this.

(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)(gog fix string to paste links in close proximity, ignore please)

This is the graph seem to provide breakdown:

India (blue), China (red), Algeria(green), Viet Nam(purple), Venezuela (cyan), Iran(orange)

IMHO, Russia does not use marketing with fear, I think...
So the permanent members of the UN Security Council, plus Germany and Israel, are the major arms proliferators, which means there will be no significant improvement re international peace and security until this bloodthirsty business is shut down; even worse, however, are the implications re climate change, because nothing is more environmentally destructive than war.
richlind33: even worse, however, are the implications re climate change, because nothing is more environmentally destructive than war.
I call bullshit on that. Industries and urbanisation do a lot more direct harm to the environment than any combat besides maybe nuclear war (and even then it really depends on the scale). And as for climate change, the main culprit is still most definitely greenhouse gases and war is hardly going to give the global greenhouse gas emissions a significant push.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, alas. European powers neither like, nor respect, referendum results, lately. See the Brexit one, for example; they are doing everything in their powers, to prevent it from happening, even though people voted on it!
Ehem, 52% of people voted for a change that will affect everyone. You better expect fierce opposition when 48% of people voted against a radical change that will change their lives against their will.
Post edited September 28, 2017 by F4LL0UT
richlind33: even worse, however, are the implications re climate change, because nothing is more environmentally destructive than war.
F4LL0UT: I call bullshit on that. Industries and urbanisation do a lot more direct harm to the environment than any combat besides maybe nuclear war (and even then it really depends on the scale). And as for climate change, the main culprit is still most definitely greenhouse gases and war is hardly going to give the global greenhouse gas emissions a significant push.
KiNgBrAdLeY7: No, alas. European powers neither like, nor respect, referendum results, lately. See the Brexit one, for example; they are doing everything in their powers, to prevent it from happening, even though people voted on it!
F4LL0UT: Ehem, 52% of people voted for a change that will affect everyone. You better expect fierce opposition when 48% of people voted against a radical change that will change their lives against their will.
you're seriously going to argue with those two? XD
tinyE: you're seriously going to argue with those two? XD
Not seriously.
tinyE: you're seriously going to argue with those two? XD
F4LL0UT: Not seriously.
Thank god
You had me worried. :P