It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

not yet anyway

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisofts-xbox-one-games-still-not-outselling-360s/1100-6428758/

however
pc sales were up 23%

so far for pc gaming is dead right ubisoft ?
All those sales despite their notoriously shitty PC ports/Uplay and terrible anti-consumer initiatives last year.
With sale of the PC versions of video games published by Ubisoft being at 23% now. I hope very much that Ubisoft does quality control for the PC versions that they publish from now on.

But I will never purchase video games published by Ubisoft from Steam. I will wait for Ubisoft to release all of their video games for sale on gog.com.

When that happens my wallet will be crying in agony of being emptied out so fast, the only video games I might not be purchasing are the Assassin's Creed video games. Ubisoft is publishing and developing too many Assassin's Creed video games it's getting way too repetitive I purchased only Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2.
snowkatt: not yet anyway

http://www.gamespot.com/articles/ubisofts-xbox-one-games-still-not-outselling-360s/1100-6428758/

however
pc sales were up 23%

so far for pc gaming is dead right ubisoft ?
It's very surprising to me how they sold two and a half times more PS4 games than Xbox One games, because of all the Microsoft press releases about the Xbox One hardware outselling the PS4 hardware ever since the price cut last autumn. I guess it hasn't translated to software sales.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by RoloTony
Johnathanamz: But I will never purchase video games published by Ubisoft from Steam. I will wait for Ubisoft to release all of their video games for sale on gog.com.
You will likely be waiting forever then. Only the older Ubi titles are available here. All of the newer games require Uplay DRM even on Steam. The games purchased there just launch the Uplay client anyway. Your only hope would be if Ubi decides to scrap Uplay DRM completely.
Most PC gamers just pirate anyway. Why should we care about them when we have (X)bone wielding consolites?? Said one Ubi$oft guy.
And none of that PC money came from me... well, unless I bought on GOG. I don't think I have in a while though. *shrug* I can tolerate Steam's DRM when necessary (and only for the big bombastic games for a low low price), but I will never abide by uPlay. Nope, always online is where I draw the line. Good thing Ubi hasn't released much of anything that was of any real interest to me as of late.
RoloTony: It's very surprising to me how they sold two and a half times more PS4 games than Xbox One games, because of all the Microsoft press releases about the Xbox One hardware outselling the PS4 hardware ever since the price cut last autumn. I guess it hasn't translated to software sales.
Nothing surprising about that. World wide PS4 is ahead of xbone over 10 million sold units.
Johnathanamz: But I will never purchase video games published by Ubisoft from Steam. I will wait for Ubisoft to release all of their video games for sale on gog.com.
BrandeX: You will likely be waiting forever then. Only the older Ubi titles are available here. All of the newer games require Uplay DRM even on Steam. The games purchased there just launch the Uplay client anyway. Your only hope would be if Ubi decides to scrap Uplay DRM completely.
Interesting that some people tell me this when I already know this and explained this in my comment.

I specifically said I purchased Assassin's Creed and Assassin's Creed 2 only. I have Assassin's Creed on gog.com and Steam and Assassin's Creed 2 on Steam, I have Far Cry and Far Cry 2 on both gog.com and Steam, I all of the Tom Clancy's video games up to Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X on Steam, the only Tom Clancy video games I do not have on Steam is Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Future Solider, Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell Blacklist, and Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X. 2, and I have all of the Tom Clancy's video games that Ubisoft is selling on gog.com, and I have all of the Heroes of Might and Magic video games that are sold on gog.com, I have Dark Messiah of Might & Magic on Steam, I have Driver: Parallel Lines on gog.com.

Those are the only video games published by Ubisoft that I have purchased so far.
Conflicted about it. Good that maybe Ubi now will care more about PC, bad that Ubi may think their current approach to PC works (way worse if that is actually the case).
P1na: Conflicted about it. Good that maybe Ubi now will care more about PC, bad that Ubi may think their current approach to PC works (way worse if that is actually the case).
We should be purchasing all of the video games that Ubisoft is selling on gog.com and if we have purchased them all we should just purchase them all again and give them as gifts to other PC gamers on gog.com. Haha.

Maybe Ubisoft will realize gog.com is not small and worth it to release all of their video games for sale on gog.com.

Sadly PC gamers on gog.com will never do this.

I'm ok with purchasing indie video games and gifting them to PC gamers on gog.com, but we need more AAA video games to be sold on gog.com.
Good bait by Ubisoft. :D
BrandeX: You will likely be waiting forever then. Only the older Ubi titles are available here. All of the newer games require Uplay DRM even on Steam. The games purchased there just launch the Uplay client anyway. Your only hope would be if Ubi decides to scrap Uplay DRM completely.
Johnathanamz: Interesting that some people tell me this when I already know this and explained this in my comment.

(snip)

Those are the only video games published by Ubisoft that I have purchased so far.
Great.
And as those (and other old titles) predate Uplay, they are all you will ever have.

Interesting that some people repeat this when this is exactly what I have impled 2x now in each reply.
No Uplay, no GOG. There are no more games coming. Ubi is no more going to get rid of Uplay and put new games here than EA is going to dump Origin and put new games here.
Post edited July 11, 2015 by BrandeX
mistermumbles: And none of that PC money came from me... well, unless I bought on GOG. I don't think I have in a while though. *shrug* I can tolerate Steam's DRM when necessary (and only for the big bombastic games for a low low price), but I will never abide by uPlay. Nope, always online is where I draw the line. Good thing Ubi hasn't released much of anything that was of any real interest to me as of late.
Uplay has stopped being always-online for at least some years.
BrandeX: Great.
And as those (and other old titles) predate Uplay, they are all you will ever have.

Interesting that some people repeat this when this is exactly what I have impled 2x now in each reply.
No Uplay, no GOG. There are no more games coming. Ubi is no more going to get rid of Uplay and put new games here than EA is going to dump Origin and put new games here.
Yeah, Uplay games are unlikely, but there are still older Ubisoft games that are not on GOG or Uplay, but are on Steam (like Rainbow Six 3).
Post edited July 11, 2015 by Grargar
Apparently in Japan (yeah not big xbox country) the PS3 still outsells the xbox one.