It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

With Ubi I buy EVERYTHING they sell on GOG but NOTHING else.
BrandeX: ???
Saint's Row's come from Deep Silver, and they don't have their own DRM client, so they don't fit the concepts described earlier. I should have been more cleasr EXACTLY: EA, Ubi, old GFWL titles that weren't coverted by the publishers, or anyone that has a home made DRM client or similar. Those are the ones that haven't been coming here.
Johnathanamz: ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks don't have their own Digital Rights Management (DRM) client software and are still not selling their video games on gog.com only on Steam.
They do now.
http://www.bethblog.com/2015/06/15/coming-soon-bethesda-net/
Johnathanamz: ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks don't have their own Digital Rights Management (DRM) client software and are still not selling their video games on gog.com only on Steam.
BrandeX: They do now.
bethesda.net probably will not be a Digital Rights Management (DRM) client like Electronic Arts (EA's) Origin or Ubisoft's uPlay. It most likely will just be a place to curate mods for Fallout 4 and DOOM to get accepted for the Xbox One.

ZeniMax Media Inc., Bethesda Softworks won't incorporate a Digital Rights Management (DRM) client software on top of Steam. There is a employee at Bethesda Games Studios who is friends with people at VALVe.

You can look it up on tutorials or something like that when they released the Creation Kit for the PC version of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim on February 2012.
BrandeX: They do now.
There is no PROOF that it will be DRM. They may still stick to 3rd party DRM
InaneKorruption: I know it was a bit long, I tried to keep it short but this doesn't even begin to crack the ice of my thoughts on the matter and the industry as a whole. If you read it, thanks for caring enough to take time out of your day for my opinion.
I certainly read it and agree with you, there is no point in wasting money on well optimized PC ports for big publishers when they can get away with doing the bare minimum. But if the recent fiasco with WB's shoddy release of Arkham Knight is any indication, a bad PC port can have extremely negative ramifications for a publisher's reputation with customers who now have the option to show their disgust by demanding refunds for games that are running like garbage on a platform that is much more capable then the new gen consoles.
I hate Ubi for buying up my favorite franchise- Might and Magic - and only giving me sucky out-sourced sequels.
stg83: Snip
I somewhat agree with the backlash and refund effect, but the mainstream gamer will still be fooled with the "I'm sorry. We know we messed up. I hope you can forgive us," statement that is so common with publishers as of late. The worst part is that the dev team, the talented individuals that have to put up with these greedy publishers, are made to say sorry. Ubisoft's businessmen know that this apology will work and the mainstream gamer/hardcore fan will say "Aww! Don't be sorry. I forgive you. Just don't mess up again. I'll preorder your next game because you have clearly learned." Then these same people fall into the same trap, get angry, and feel pity again when the publisher says "Sorry, we didn't mean it."

It's a vicious cycle that allows businessmen to laugh their way to the bank. In this day and age, gamers have taught publishers "You don't have to try to make good games. You don't need to have much content in the game. Hell, you can cut content straight from the disc and resell it to us. You can lie to us blatantly with your marketing campaign vs final product. As long as you market it to us right, we will preorder it. In fact, market it well enough, and we'll pay you a fortune for some overpriced collector's edition which doesn't even include a season pass for future DLCs and Expansions." Publishers have seen this and have responded adequately (even if you and I don't like it).

"If you can market it properly, yes little Tommy, even you can sell a game with both UPlay and GFWL, a game that doesn't work for paying customers for weeks, sometimes months after launch, while pirates play it unscathed."
-Essentially the modern publisher hivemind.