It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Watch awesome games and help fight the good fight.

Are you into cool games and cool people? Are you cool people yourselves? Then you'll definitely dig this! Our <span class="bold">Twitch channel</span> is hosting Flaose's annual charity marathon, which will run for the next 24h, ending on Sunday 6AM UTC.

Flaose's marathon is to support <span class="bold">Cure SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy) Canada</span>, a charity that helped his niece’s family out when she was suffering from the disease.

The donation goal this year is set at $1500 with two intermediate goals at $500 and $1000, but we can definitely do better than that! Especially considering the awesome lineup of games scheduled to appear during the marathon. Check them out:

Heroes of Might & Magic II: Gold
Star Wars: Jedi Knight - Jedi Academy
FTL: Advanced Edition
Day of the Tentacle Remastered
The Witness
Wacky Wheels
Tower of Guns
Shovel Knight
The Secret of Monkey Island: Special Edition
Fallout: New Vegas Ultimate Edition

This is going to be a long day, guys, but it'll be totally worth it. Just stock up on eye-drops and <span class="bold">let's do this</span>!
"Are you into cool games and cool people? Are you cool people yourselves?"

I used to be, but then at some point I wasn't twelve any more. :(
high rated
CharlesGrey: "Are you into cool games and cool people? Are you cool people yourselves?"

No way, you're still cool! Age is just a meaningless construct of the abstract we call "time". You can't prove it's there, just like you can't prove air or gravity. We're not getting older. We're not. You can't prove it. :(
Konrad: No way, you're still cool!
Well, my feet always feel cold during winter, so there's that.
Flaose has already reached his goal and it's just 4 hours in! Amazing stuff.
Flaose has already gone past 2200CAD! And only past 7HRS & 44MINS!
Epic stuff.
I.
Love.
It.
Post edited June 24, 2017 by x5129119
GOG promoting a charity gaming marathon? Applause! Congrats Flaose for being at 182.53% of donation goal already.
CharlesGrey: "Are you into cool games and cool people? Are you cool people yourselves?"

Konrad: No way, you're still cool! Age is just a meaningless construct of the abstract we call "time". You can't prove it's there, just like you can't prove air or gravity. We're not getting older. We're not. You can't prove it. :(
We are not getting older, we are ripening, like a good wine :)
Yeah, cool and my name have never been used in the same sentence. :P
high rated
A huge thanks to GOG for supporting this and to everybody who showed up and/or donated!
Flaose: A huge thanks to GOG for supporting this and to everybody who showed up and/or donated!
Thanks for doing this, was fun to watch. Seemed your voice gave you trouble a bit, felt for you there :)
Also, what was the donation total?
Post edited June 25, 2017 by chevkoch
Flaose: A huge thanks to GOG for supporting this and to everybody who showed up and/or donated!
chevkoch: Thanks for doing this, was fun to watch. Seemed your voice gave you trouble a bit, felt for you there :)
Also, what was the donation total?
Yeah, a pre-stream cold led to a quickly wrecked voice. The final total after was $3700 CAD :)
Flaose:
Well done, really. Plus I hope you're already on the way to recovery.