It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Magmarock: YES YES YES until the end of time it is fault of Linux.
Surely not. It's fault of clueless legacy publishers who only use big markets.

Magmarock: lol dude you make me laugh.
Good, just stay on topic, and move your anti Linux rants out of this thread.
Post edited March 08, 2018 by shmerl
low rated
Magmarock: YES YES YES until the end of time it is fault of Linux.
shmerl: Surely not. It's fault of clueless legacy publishers who only use big markets.
XD just can't do it can you. Can't admit you have a problem. Well then I guess it must be everyone else's fault then.

Linux community: "everyone is stupid but us"
Magmarock: XD just can't do it can you.
Why should anyone admit your imaginary FUD? When you say something valid, I see no point not to admit it.
Post edited March 08, 2018 by shmerl
low rated
shmerl: just stay on topic
Look who's talking :>
Magmarock: XD just can't do it can you.
shmerl: Why should anyone admit your imaginary FUD? When you say something valid, I see no point not to admit it.
This reminds me of a Richard Stallman interview where the interviewer just couldn't laughing at him.
Post edited March 08, 2018 by Magmarock
WoooooooOOOOooOOOooo!!

Seeing this in 2018 throught the flawless Ubuntu 18.04
Please CD Proyect bring the Witcher 3 and Cyberpunk 2077 to Linux and we will give you all the looooooove!!!

PD: If someone of CDProject can read this, I want to post a suggestion:
Go open a specific kickstarter -----> 'We, CD projeck, require this certain amount of money to port the game to Linux, if we reach it, the port will be done...'

A lot of people like me would help donating money to the cause.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by r1esg0
r1esg0: Go open a specific kickstarter -----> 'We, CD projeck, require this certain amount of money to port the game to Linux, if we reach it, the port will be done...'
I already proposed this to them in the past. They weren't really interested or more like didn't react to the idea at all.
r1esg0: Go open a specific kickstarter -----> 'We, CD projeck, require this certain amount of money to port the game to Linux, if we reach it, the port will be done...'
shmerl: I already proposed this to them in the past. They weren't really interested or more like didn't react to the idea at all.
Do we launch a Change.org petition?
For the kickstarter, I mean.
Post edited March 11, 2018 by r1esg0
r1esg0: Do we launch a Change.org petition?
Feel free to do it, but probably try starting with writing an e-mail to biz [@] cdprojektred.com (no spaces / brackets) and explain your idea and general interest in the Linux version of TW3. They can respond how they view it and whether they'll even care about such proposal.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by shmerl
r1esg0: Do we launch a Change.org petition?
shmerl: They can respond how they view it and whether they'll even care about such proposal.
This time I disagree with you. Any positive response could mean a compromise for them. You know, 'since we have said we like the idea, now that the petition has achieved so many signs, we are forced to accomplish accomplish it'.

I preffer to make the change petition first. See if the users respond. And If the ammount of signs are enough, then show them. They can always not reply anything if they are not willing to do, so they do not get more hate.

Anyways I think this try might deserve the effort. I will do it along this week. I feel really lazy now.

WE MUST ACHIEVE IT!!! WE MUST ACHIEVE WITCHER 3 ON LINUX SOME DAY!!!!!
Post edited March 12, 2018 by r1esg0
r1esg0: I preffer to make the change petition first. See if the users respond. And If the ammount of signs are enough, then show them. They can always not reply anything if they are not willing to do, so they do not get more hate.
In such case you don't need to go far to use change.org - just open a GOG wishlist request, which is specific to crowdfunding Linux version of TW3. Or you can do both :)
r1esg0: I preffer to make the change petition first. See if the users respond. And If the ammount of signs are enough, then show them. They can always not reply anything if they are not willing to do, so they do not get more hate.
shmerl: In such case you don't need to go far to use change.org - just open a GOG wishlist request, which is specific to crowdfunding Linux version of TW3. Or you can do both :)
You seem not to understand well, how lazy I really feel right now.
Personally. I think a lot of effort was already put into it, and CDPR didn't even acknowledge the problem. At this rate, Wine or Wine + dxvk is the best bet to play TW3.

On the other hand, Cyberpunk 2077 actually should have better chances of getting a Linux version, at least from technical standpoint. From the marketing one - I really have no idea what CDPR are thinking.
I have done it.
Details in gaming on linux, forums. I doesn't let me post links here.

Help. Sign. Spread the world.

PD: I have chosen not to open a gog petition, since this system seems to be petitions to add things inside the gog platform. I think the change.org to open a kickstarter should be enough.
Post edited March 12, 2018 by r1esg0
shmerl: Personally. I think a lot of effort was already put into it, and CDPR didn't even acknowledge the problem. At this rate, Wine or Wine + dxvk is the best bet to play TW3.

On the other hand, Cyberpunk 2077 actually should have better chances of getting a Linux version, at least from technical standpoint. From the marketing one - I really have no idea what CDPR are thinking.
The problem is, if you take some of the PR statements about Cyberpunk 2077 they are aiming at more 'online functionality' because they need more 'continuous income'. That probably means: micro-transactions and heavily 'encouraged' (if not enforced) Galaxy use. So the chances of them releasing on a platform that doesn't have a working Galaxy client yet are slim.
Lifthrasil: That probably means: micro-transactions and heavily 'encouraged' (if not enforced) Galaxy use. So the chances of them releasing on a platform that doesn't have a working Galaxy client yet are slim.
No argument here, so lack of Galaxy for Linux would be a blocker, but not one they can't officially address if they want to. Since it's even officially planned, just not prioritized. Yet.

r1esg0: Help. Sign. Spread the world.
Thanks! Signed.