It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection. Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and all CDPR games in one set!

We prepared a special Summer Sale collection of all CD PROJEKT RED games in one pack. With Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection you can pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 AND get all The Witcher games at the biggest discount in history.

Experience one of the most acclaimed and recognizable indie bands out there. For the first time ever, and for a limited time during the Summer Sale Festival, you can book your spot to see their future work and relieve all of their greatest hits while their white-haired lead storms the stage to make sure that no Drowner nor Ghoul took your place in the front row.

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection include: Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-order, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher Adventure Game.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
low rated
The games are DRM free... Those of you that are whining about discounts for games you already own should probably just shut up and enjoy the fact that your brother can play simultaneously with you.
low rated
Post edited August 26, 2019 by hans.kokx
GOG.com: Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection. Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and all CDPR games in one set!

We prepared a special Summer Sale collection of all CD PROJEKT RED games in one pack. With Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection you can pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 AND get all The Witcher games at the biggest discount in history.

Experience one of the most acclaimed and recognizable indie bands out there. For the first time ever, and for a limited time during the Summer Sale Festival, you can book your spot to see their future work and relieve all of their greatest hits while their white-haired lead storms the stage to make sure that no Drowner nor Ghoul took your place in the front row.

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection include: Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-order, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher Adventure Game.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
You gotta bring this back!
hans.kokx: ...
Umm... Yeah, WTFBBQ?

Foxdude69: You gotta bring this back!
I just couldn't resist!
Post edited September 24, 2019 by fr33kSh0w2012
Sorry for late reply.

That was a nice collection so I've bought it at the 2019 Summer Sale.

Now (my bad, I`ve didn`t noticed for a long time) Witcher III Wild Hunt GOTY presents in my library, but is shown as non-bought at the store. How to fix this?
X-Ander: Now (my bad, I`ve didn`t noticed for a long time) Witcher III Wild Hunt GOTY presents in my library, but is shown as non-bought at the store. How to fix this?
There's probably no way to fix this (for now). I guess for some reason the Witcher3's game id differs depending if you bought the bundle or the single game, so the store page sees normal game not as owned.

This is a common problem here with different editions too. For instance buying some Deluxe Edition will not mark base game and Deluxe upgrade as owned, and vice versa. I hope they will fix this some day, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
toxicTom: There's probably no way to fix this (for now). I guess for some reason the Witcher3's game id differs depending if you bought the bundle or the single game, so the store page sees normal game not as owned.

This is a common problem here with different editions too. For instance buying some Deluxe Edition will not mark base game and Deluxe upgrade as owned, and vice versa. I hope they will fix this some day, but I wouldn't hold my breath.
Thanks a lot!