It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection. Buy Cyberpunk 2077 and all CDPR games in one set!

We prepared a special Summer Sale collection of all CD PROJEKT RED games in one pack. With Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection you can pre-order Cyberpunk 2077 AND get all The Witcher games at the biggest discount in history.

Experience one of the most acclaimed and recognizable indie bands out there. For the first time ever, and for a limited time during the Summer Sale Festival, you can book your spot to see their future work and relieve all of their greatest hits while their white-haired lead storms the stage to make sure that no Drowner nor Ghoul took your place in the front row.

Simply: RED - CD PROJEKT RED Collection include: Cyberpunk 2077 Pre-order, The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition, Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales, The Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings - Enhanced Edition, The Witcher: Enhanced Edition, The Witcher Adventure Game.

Summer Sale Festival lasts until June 17, 10 PM UTC.
Tauto: I need a better,pc.So I can wait and wait...
TARFU: I thought you said you had 2 GTX 760s in SLI config? That's pretty beefy.
I do.They are 5 years old but one is dying and wouldn't even get this Cyberpunk 2077 game started.
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Tauto
gizmomelb: how long is the offer open for please?

I'm hoping until the end of the Summer event?

I'll be paid again before then, otherwise will be annoyed at missing out.

thank you.
This offer will be available until the end of our Summer Sale Festival (June 17, 10 PM UTC).
Could someone tell me if The Witcher 3 has overlay?
AtronoxAndy: Hey, love GOG and CDPR.

I already own all the Witcher series on Steam.

This would have seemed like a great opportunity to gift the Witcher games to someone close to me who's just started getting into PC gaming while pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077 for myself (And I usually never pre-order games).

However, it appears we'd only be able to gift the games if we already own the games on GOG, as you won't get individual codes otherwise, is that correct? If so, that's a real shame as I'd instantly snap up this offer otherwise.
Good question. Normally GOG allows for purchasing for oneself or as a gift, so why not the same with this promo?
eiii: Otherwise you have to re-buy games and get expiring gift codes.
Good grief!

Although I didn't like it, I do understand why you had to abandon the Fair Price Package programme, but – if it's true (can someone confirm it?) – this is simply ridiculous...
Post edited June 10, 2019 by Lemon_Curry
eiii: Only when you do not own any of the games. Otherwise you have to re-buy games and get expiring gift codes.
Easy. Add individual items you actually need to your cart.
If total less than Collection price
then buy.

Else buy Collection.
Send any expiring codes my way. You have a year.
Pyromancer138: Could someone tell me if The Witcher 3 has overlay?
https://www.gog-db.info/product/1207664643/#details
Features : Achievements, Cloud saves, Controller support, Overlay, Single-player
Having nightmares that Nick Hucknall was hosting this offer.

Thankfully he isn't, Phew!.
AtronoxAndy: Hey, love GOG and CDPR.

I already own all the Witcher series on Steam.

This would have seemed like a great opportunity to gift the Witcher games to someone close to me who's just started getting into PC gaming while pre-ordering Cyberpunk 2077 for myself (And I usually never pre-order games).

However, it appears we'd only be able to gift the games if we already own the games on GOG, as you won't get individual codes otherwise, is that correct? If so, that's a real shame as I'd instantly snap up this offer otherwise.
It seems you are not aware that you can redeem the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 with their steam key here on GoG. This way you can make it so that you own these two games here and on GoG. Therefore you could gift this two games to someone else if you get the whole new CD Project Red Collection.
That's a great offer for people who don't own anything from CD Project RED.
BreOl72: That's a great offer for people who don't own anything from CD Project RED.
+1

If you are a person who wants to pre-order CP77 for 100% and has not yet The Witcher 3 in their library, that alone makes the package worth it!
That's a smart way to try and get the most out of the Cyberpunk announcement. Bring in people.with the pre-order, then show them a deal with great games that they can play right now. If they take it, congratulations; they now have the beginnings of a collection and are more likely to stick around afterwards.
TheDudeLebowski: Don't know if this applies to this bundle, but on checkout you can check the option to gift the order (just fill in your own email). You'll receive a code for the whole bundle, but you can just redeem Cyberpunk, while you can gift the rest to another person.
Oh nice, can someone confirm if this is possible with this?

Grizznelda: It seems you are not aware that you can redeem the witcher 1 and the witcher 2 with their steam key here on GoG. This way you can make it so that you own these two games here and on GoG. Therefore you could gift this two games to someone else if you get the whole new CD Project Red Collection.
I was not aware of that! Although I don't seem to be having any luck when I try to do it. :(
Post edited June 10, 2019 by AtronoxAndy
Incoming copyright infringement LOLsuit from Simply Red? lol
TheDudeLebowski: Don't know if this applies to this bundle, but on checkout you can check the option to gift the order (just fill in your own email). You'll receive a code for the whole bundle, but you can just redeem Cyberpunk, while you can gift the rest to another person.
AtronoxAndy: Oh nice, can someone confirm if this is possible with this?
Careful. These collections are different.
Leroux:
"I just tried it out, so for anyone who's wondering the same:
If you buy a gift code for one of the collections and try to redeem it, it's just listed as one collection, not as individual games. So you can't split the gift code."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogcom_summer_sale_festival_is_live_d714f/post79

Ashleee (GOG.com Team):
"If you already own some of the games in the collection, after buying it a redeem code for those duplicated games will be sent to your email.
The code can be partially redeemed, it will stay valid until all the games are redeemed or one year after the date of purchase."
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/gogcom_summer_sale_festival_is_live_d714f/post64

Also check this out: https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus