It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Hello once more for today!

Let us see, what happened next:

[picture 61]
As was expected, the morphs followed our hero to the temple of the 'Oracle', and invaded our history lesson just in time.
Only this time, their commander is with them and wants to take on our hero by himself!

[picture 62]
Of course, our gun and equipment is useless against this exemplar of a morph. Leaving only one option: to flee!
If we do not react fast enough, we see another gruesome instant death scene (formerly omitted because of spoilers).

[picture 63]
If our hero can escape the claws of this unique morph and reaches a certain distance from him, the 'Pyramid' gets taken away once more by the morphs.
I told you, we would see this huge space station of the morphs again.

[picture 64]
An until now hidden teleporter in the temple is our hero's only way to follow the morphs in order to try to reobtain the 'Pyramid'.
While he is still materializing onboard the morph's space station, he is already being attacked by multiple hostiles!
With a little bit of luck and good reflexes he can avoid some damage by evading incoming rocket fire.

[picture 65]
After defeating all hostiles on this floor, including morphs and several robots, we find two small human-made vessels.
(For me they appear more like small submarines than spacecraft, somewhat similar to the ones in the TV show "SeaQuest DSV" or the smaller ones in the movie "Abyss".)
I do not know, why the morphs kept them here, but they come in handy for not having to search through the large space station on foot.
Obviously, this level 6 is neither large nor complex, but the following maze is!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
Hello!

Ok, I forgot there are some more pictures that I wanted to show for today.

[picture 66]
Just a couple of impressions from level 7. A large, disorienting, multi-floor labyrinth of corridors and dangers from the environment, strange creatures and hostile vessels!

[picture 67 & 68]
Level 8 is another section of the morph's huge space station. It features some new unique environment details, but overall it is a gauntlet throwing every type of their enemies against us.
Funny detail: managing to evade some more rockets shot by the morphs and our hero utters a few oneliners similar to 'Cutter Slade' in the game "Outcast". (It seems so, that French developers do like to imitate Hollywood movies on this regard.)
In general level 8 is the 'heart of the evil', full of ambushes and traps. Towards the end, it tries to shock the player with a surprising plot twist...

[picture 69]
We find the new current 'Master Brain' of the morphs and are able to observe it from a higher located vantage point!
But, hey! Who is this guy?
What is John O'Connor doing down there???

To be continued...

I think, I will leave this cliffhanger here, for now.

See you soon!

Kind regards,
foxgog
Attachments:
low rated
ciemnogrodzianin: Wow! Never expected it's actually do-able! :D
Congratulations!
Oh, while I remember, I would like to announce that: I (once again) beat Shivers! :D

(GR note: attached are the four screens to show my triumphant escape from Professor Windlenaut's Museum of the Strange & Unusual.

To all reading: please be aware that the screenshots spoil some of the end of the game....so only click on them if you don't mind such things :))
Attachments:
Post edited September 22, 2021 by GamezRanker
GamezRanker: Oh, while I remember, I would like to announce that: I (once again) beat Shivers! :D
Sure, I've travelled back to 1995 and marked the game as completed! Thanks (: