It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

^ *throws Stewie Griffin at you and whoa boy is he packing a load*
low rated
<------Throws him back at ya along with Brian Griffin(he'll eat it like he always does)----^
Throw a francisca at you because I think that's your name. Will then see your reaction to see if I'm right or wrong.
^ Throws a crash helmet and riding lessons.
^ * throws a puppy toy for your little dog *
low rated
<------Throws a box of dog biscuits to go along with the toy, so you can toss it to/at Tauto----^

===========================================

le_chevalier: Throw a francisca at you because I think that's your name. Will then see your reaction to see if I'm right or wrong.
Nope....no francis here(Though I do like some vests ;)).
Post edited January 20, 2020 by GameRager
*throws a boomerang at you*
( it comes back )

repeat . . .
^ *throws a 2nd identical boomerang at you, just to add to the confusion* LOL!
Barely dodges two missing boomerangs and throws a shuriken.
Throws smoke grenades into the mix. Now let's see who dodges while not being able to see. Muhahaha!

Get's hit in the head with a boomerang.
low rated
<------------Throws caltrops, then steps on some of them(Hey who put these here?!? Ouch!)-----^
* filches everyone's shoes and throws thousands of LEGO® blocks on the floor *
low rated
<-----Throws copy of Home Alone 1 at OP(Happy Hanukkah Marv, indeed)-----^
^ throws a technical manual: the uh-1h/v helicopter preventative maintenance daily inspection checklist

Get her ready mechanic!
*Throws a snowball as it's been a week and a half and no one has thrown anything at you.*