It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

racingmad2:
Your profile shows you have been here since February 2017.
I am sure they are trying to get more games here all the time.
This thread is not really the way to send a message to GOG. Try the 'We are listening to your feedback' thread or some such or use the wishlist.
Ok. so bear with me, I am dealing with some issues rn, so I can't Find the current (2019) release list. All I want at this moment is a link to this year's releases for 2019. Thank you!

Edit: Gosh, I'm an idiot
Post edited June 28, 2019 by GG-G
It will be great to play in wolf pack or silend hunter 5 on GOG. It will be?
Hey, I am waiting on a game to be released on steam and before I buy it there I would like to ask if Gog plans to have it...

Its called Crying Suns.

I will not buy if I know it comes to Gog and wait for Gog, thanks.
2thick2know: Its called Crying Suns.

This is the only official list of games that are coming but GOG releases most titles without ever listing it in this list: https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&tab=coming

What you can do is ask the publisher of the game whether they plan to bring it here.
2thick2know: Its called Crying Suns.

Themken: This is the only official list of games that are coming but GOG releases most titles without ever listing it in this list: https://www.gog.com/games?page=1&sort=popularity&tab=coming

What you can do is ask the publisher of the game whether they plan to bring it here.
Thank you
JMich: ...
I don't think I've seen you posting recently, are you still around, lurking, or moved on?
JMich: ...
tfishell: I don't think I've seen you posting recently, are you still around, lurking, or moved on?
Yes. Mostly using Galaxy to keep track of notifications, but seems it didn't want to notify me of replies.
tfishell: I don't think I've seen you posting recently, are you still around, lurking, or moved on?
JMich: Yes. Mostly using Galaxy to keep track of notifications, but seems it didn't want to notify me of replies.
For forum replies it doesn`t work properly for a long time now. Friend adds and chat notifications however work fine.
Knightenno:
The game is here, yes. I know because I have it in my library.
Knightenno:
Themken: The game is here, yes. I know because I have it in my library.
This appears to be some spambot copypasting another reply from this thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_years_releases_on_gog/post125
SCPM:
You are right, thank you!
thanks for the listing ! :-)
rogerT: thanks for the listing ! :-)
They stopped doing it several years ago though.
I love the old games I don't know if it's nostalgia or what.