It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'd definitely be excited in seeing the Star Trek Elite Force Games and Heavy Metal F.A.K.K.2 on here. Reminds me of those days when they were still experimenting with shooters a bit still ;)
Haverholm: How about The Outer Worlds?
From the first trailer/gameplay demo I saw, apparently you're presented with comedy around every corner. To me, that would be too immersion breaking.

And who would want to play 'Airplane the game' anyway. (As in the 1980 movie.)
Haverholm: How about The Outer Worlds?
It's been already announced that it will be first on Epic Games and Windows Store and then in other places.

I would want that GOG is one of those "other places". Sure, until 2020, but that's fine for me, by then Obsidian would have fixed all those bugs that are always present on the "Obsidian experience" and maybe with some DLC out already.
Still holding out for Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday, it's follow up Matrix Cubed, The Dark Heart of Uukrul and Wizardry 1-5.
DCT: Still holding out for Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday, it's follow up Matrix Cubed, The Dark Heart of Uukrul and Wizardry 1-5.
Yeah Buck Rogers would be a very nice surprise here.
As far as I can remember, this is one of those licensing problems issues, which GOG would probably like to see solved, and the game released, I presume, but it's not always easy.
I've seen some gameplay of Uukrul and that looked very nice as well.

At the moment I would settle for Mutant Year Zero finally arriving here, the Switch release of the game apparently is confirmed. I sent the devs a message asking about the GOG version, but I don't know if they care to comment.
Post edited April 04, 2019 by superstande
Looks like the Gary Grigsby's series have been released on GOG. I hope War in the Pacific would be released soon, in addition to the upcoming War in the East 2.
Post edited April 06, 2019 by OmegaInfinityX
OmegaInfinityX: Looks like the Gary Grigsby's series have been released on GOG. I hope War in the Pacific would be released soon, in addition to the upcoming War in the East 2.
There's going to be a WITE 2? Where did you hear that? Please do tell.
Currently ongoing is a closed beta for WITE2. It is all very hush hush.
Is it safe to assume GOG and Blizzard are done now after Warcraft and Diablo?

Any rumors of any other older games coming down the pipeline soon ? I've been holding out hope for Dungeon Master, Birthright Gorgon's alliance and Buck Rogers Countdown to Doomsday and Warlords Reign of Heroes etc.
I hope its only the beginning for GoG and Blizzard. The Warcraft 3 remastered will be released this year so maybe somewhere down the line it will come to GoG as well. It would be great if the game could be played on either platform like how a few games are already linked to Steam. More cooperation between platforms is always better!
Cowoth: I hope its only the beginning for GoG and Blizzard. The Warcraft 3 remastered will be released this year so maybe somewhere down the line it will come to GoG as well. It would be great if the game could be played on either platform like how a few games are already linked to Steam. More cooperation between platforms is always better!
I'm still hoping for Diablo 2 and LoD coming to GoG.
Shogun: Total War
Total War: Shogun 2
Black and White 1 please everyone want it :D
Nice post. Game lovers can find the update from the post.
This is my message/request to the GOG Managment. I have been a customer of GOG since its beginning as your reacords should show? My current list of over 60 games should confim what a big fan and supporter of GOG and its system I am.

I hate with equal passion steam and its draconion policys, and attitude, which is why i now buy ALL my games exclusivly on GOG.

So PLEASE!!!! Come on guys put more time and resourses into aquiring more modern (and even older) games.
I could list at least 25 current games on the much hated Steam right now, that i would buy (TODAY) if they were on GOG!

Thir is a glaring hole in the choices for Race sims and statergy on GOG, surley Steam can't have control over everything yet?

Keep up the great work and attitude to your customer but please more time on Aquisions.

Thanks
Post edited June 21, 2019 by racingmad2