It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I'm hoping for these soon:

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/birthright_the_gorgons_alliance

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/dungeon_master
Lots of hopes around these days :)
Not meaning to be mean, just saying...
Ok, I'll join you: I hope Copper Dreams actually releases on GOG this year lol
Post edited February 06, 2019 by superstande
Atm0SF: I am also hoping that GOG releases the Age of Empire series or even the Duke Nukem 3D!
That would be great also.
Duke Nukem already been out, and owned :)
Attachments:
temp.jpg (96 Kb)
It doesn't seem to be advertised here, but Cyberpunk 2077 is imminent, and was developed by CD Projekt Red, so I would expect it will be released on Gog. :\
scientiae: It doesn't seem to be advertised here, but Cyberpunk 2077 is imminent, and was developed by CD Projekt Red, so I would expect it will be released on Gog. :\
I'm really hope to see that game soon. But I'd also like to see Deus 3 and 4 here on GOG as well. It's annoying that I can only get it on Steam. Which I just refuse to use when I can.
I'd love to see the following:
Earth Defense Force (especially 4.1)
Eye: Divine Cybermancy
Dirt Rally 1+2.0
Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic
Dusk

Honestly, At the moment, gog is my preferred service, so for the most part, I'd love most games to be here as well as other platforms.
scientiae: It doesn't seem to be advertised here, but Cyberpunk 2077 is imminent, and was developed by CD Projekt Red, so I would expect it will be released on Gog. :\
Noishkel: I'm really hope to see that game soon. But I'd also like to see Deus 3 and 4 here on GOG as well. It's annoying that I can only get it on Steam. Which I just refuse to use when I can.
As a matter of curiosity, how much are the Deus Ex sequels on Steam?
Noishkel: I'm really hope to see that game soon. But I'd also like to see Deus 3 and 4 here on GOG as well. It's annoying that I can only get it on Steam. Which I just refuse to use when I can.
scientiae: As a matter of curiosity, how much are the Deus Ex sequels on Steam?
Looks like Deus Ex: Human Revolution is $20 USD and Mankind Divided is $30. Personally, I'm not that worried about the prices as much as I don't want to give Steam any money. I'd rather buy it off of Epic than Steam if only just barely more so.
GlorFindel: And what about these?!

Agatha Christie: And Then There Were None

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_and_then_there_were_none

Agatha Christie: Murder on the Orient Express

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_murder_on_the_orient_express

Agatha Christie: Evil Under the Sun

https://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/agatha_christie_evil_under_the_sun
Ooh, I played some of those back in the day and liked them a lot. I'm a fan of more adventure games making their way to the service in general.

Shivers has made it, it would be great to have the sequel - especially since it's generally beloved more than the original (although I prefer the original, myself).
pls support adding old games.. for example twilight 2000 here
How about The Outer Worlds?
I've heard rumors about Fallout 3 Remaster.
If it's true, I hope there will be announced a warning before removing a standalone original version from store here.
Post edited March 18, 2019 by erbello
Atm0SF: I am also hoping that GOG releases the Age of Empire series or even the Duke Nukem 3D!
That would be great also.
Swapware1: Duke Nukem already been out, and owned :)
Owned , never played them but they are classic so i bought them when i read thye were going to be removed (again?)
BlizzardWyvern: I'd love to see the following:
Earth Defense Force (especially 4.1)
Eye: Divine Cybermancy
Dirt Rally 1+2.0
Dark Messiah Of Might And Magic
Dusk

Honestly, At the moment, gog is my preferred service, so for the most part, I'd love most games to be here as well as other platforms.
Same here, Steam and others are 99.9 % for casual games like HOG, problem is the number of good old games released is decreasing ... joined 2014 , back then more good old games were released at a time and more often, 2015 till now has seen a decrease in number .
Anyway the first 2 years i bought 1- max 4 games a month this number decreased to 1 or 2 games per 2 or 3 months, since win 10 was forced upon many , ah , uh i mean was relased by Mickey uh Microsoft it seems the number of games and frequency of good old games released went down....

Anyway Micro$oft should have sticked releasing a new OS every 6-8 years, this way the windows is not forced upon users, cause many already had at least 2 windows installed at the same time, win2/win Xp, Win XP/Win7 or 8 but now its Win 10: all or nothing ... so i guess new games won't be a big problem , older games the good old games will be hard to get....
How many old games does GoG even put up anymore?