It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

I feel it might have been a mistake to sticky this thread.
expnayon:
athineos: GOG needs to bring some of the old, highly requested & popular games such as the WARLORD series, CIV II GOLD, RED ALERT II, etc. These old games may have old graphics, but the GAMEPLAY and REPLAY value is far superior to most new games nowdays.
You're replying to a spambot that posted that exact paragraph (under the same username, no less) in at least three other online game forums.
Can we get Black and White on GOG that's a game i would like to have.
Age of empires series might be on GoG?
Steel_Dude: Can we get Black and White on GOG that's a game i would like to have.
Ezio93: Age of empires series might be on GoG?
A quick google shows how to request a game:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/how_to_request_a_game

Posting in an unrelated thread isn;t the way to do it. Thanks.
Post edited March 19, 2018 by drmike
drmike: A quick google shows how to request a game:

And now we'll have two new duplicated wishlist entries. xD
drmike: A quick google shows how to request a game:

muntdefems: And now we'll have two new duplicated wishlist entries. xD
Only two? Some of those requests are in there a dozen times.
muntdefems: And now we'll have two new duplicated wishlist entries. xD
drmike: Only two? Some of those requests are in there a dozen times.
No, I meant a new one for Black & White created by Steel_Dude, and another one for Age of Empires created by Ezio93. :P
ONI and Duke Nukem arcades are sorely missing on GOG. Where are the older EA sports and Football manager versions, as well?

Also, why couldn't GOG legally release past video game emulators, like NES and PS1 and Sega Saturn, Dreamcast and so on?
It is almost a year since Capcom released dragon's dogma here, I am surprised nothing else has come since. Really want the old Resident Evil games among many other capcom games on gog.
When are Heretic 2 and Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine coming out?
Post edited May 15, 2018 by Quar777
Quar777: When are Heretic 2 and Indiana Jones and the Infernal Machine coming out?
not just that we still don't have Heretic, Hexen, Hexen 2, Heroes of the Lance, War of the Lance, Dragonstrike and one or two other SSI AD&D Dragonlance games despite GOG(i belive) having the rights, Buck Rogers Matrix Cube and Countdown to Doomsday, Commander Keen, etc. There's plenty of classics GOG still needs to get. Hell I'm still also waiting on Blood Omen 1.
You know, it's nice to see data that bears out how it felt to me with the release of older games. In my mind, there has been a steady trickle of games from the pre-2k era. Some amazing ones too!
Thanks for the update, JMich!
Meep wrong thread
Post edited June 21, 2018 by Prah