It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Craneballs: Couldn't find a more suitable topic for our first comment, so here goes. We're Craneballs and our first PC game Planet Nomads is also going to be among this year's releases on GOG (as Game in Development). Going to create its own topic once I figure out how.

Cheers,
Daniel
Welcome to GOG forum Daniel! If you need any help or have any questions feel free to ask. Glad to see Planet Nomads coming here, looks amazing. :o
Craneballs: Going to create its own topic once I figure out how.
JMich: Welcome on board Craneballs.
Yay, it was the links! Thank you for the tip and for the warm welcome.
cgiink: Spamming? When? What? How?
Can you show me the posts of my Spam please
Tarm: Oh don't mind me. I was just pulling your leg a bit and forgot that since you're new you don't know I relish in bad jokes.
Oh, so you like pulling new people's legs? fine. maybe I'm next target
Fairfox: Give me Peggle(s), plskpls. I only need taht, fo' realz' for sho'.
Peggle?

PEGGLE?

last I heard that name was like 7 years ago...

I've gotten old...
Post edited March 24, 2017 by Gorilla123
Craneballs: We're Craneballs and our first PC game Planet Nomads is also going to be among this year's releases
Hello, creative science fiction people who will help getting spacey stuff back into human heads.
Craneballs: Couldn't find a more suitable topic for our first comment, so here goes. We're Craneballs and our first PC game Planet Nomads is also going to be among this year's releases on GOG (as Game in Development). Going to create its own topic once I figure out how.

Cheers,
Daniel
Looking forward to playing your game, it looks great!
Also, I wish to thank you for not just releasing your game on steam like so many other devs these days.
Keep up the good work and good luck getting the game ready for release.
Post edited April 09, 2017 by T.Hodd
Just for a few laughs,someone should mention the GOG version of the "Paradise Lost" Expansion for "Postal 2"....
Tarm: Oh don't mind me. I was just pulling your leg a bit and forgot that since you're new you don't know I relish in bad jokes.
Gorilla123: Oh, so you like pulling new people's legs? fine. maybe I'm next target
No I don't pull gorilla legs anymore. I'm not young anymore so I don't have the reflexes for it making it a bit too hazardous for my health.
"Outcast:Second Contact" The remake of "Outcast" is scheduled for release this summer. Seems to be a natural for GOG, unless the p roducers pull a "Syberia 3" on us and load it with DRM.
The SIerra Adventure Game "Conquest " series:...Conquest of Camelot and Conquest of Robin Hood arrived on GOG today.
You should bring ZPC to GOG. I think enough people would appreciate that game.
Any chances of geting DUNE into GoG ? Damn i loved that game and miss playing it.
A question. For the community wishlist, what decides on a game getting added and how long does it take?
Malgus37: For the community wishlist, what decides on a game getting added and how long does it take?
Whether or not GOG can get a deal with the rights holder, and whether or not they can get the game running on modern OSes.
The votes have two uses. 1) They tell GOG where they should concentrate their efforts and 2) They can be used as an added argument towards developers (being able to say that a few thousand people are interested in the game is better than a few people).
Their is no magic number that once reached means the game will be released. But every vote does help a bit.

P.S. Not the proper thread for this question though.
I'm not sure that this is the best thread for it, but it's appropriate as the year's relevant. When sorting games by release year, the pre-2000 box also includes pre-release and DLC items. For example, in RPG category it will include some Witcher 3 (and other games') DLC and some such as Kenshi ("in development") and ELEX ("soon").

It seems that adding a category checkbox for future or n/a releases would solve this and make the pre-2000 category less crowded and confusing.
Post edited June 09, 2017 by Sszagh
Sszagh: I'm not sure that this is the best thread for it, but it's appropriate as the year's relevant.
It's neither. This thread is just posting statistics about GOG's releases, and cannot change anything about the site. Your best bet would be to contact support about it, because even though some blues do read this thread, that issue does seem like a bug and should be reported as one.