It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

WinterSnowfall: As for the more serious problems, we live in an imperfect world - why would this forum be any different? I say learn to appreciate the things that you like and not be bothered by those you don't. Life is short, time is precious.
+1

I wish a lot more people would heed this advice... But it's probably more fun to bicker and complain...
toxicTom: But it's probably more fun to bicker and complain...
http://66.media.tumblr.com/ad017873c93772da773bf3c15d22c8d2/tumblr_mrcmgmnHgn1rmjk6qo1_500.jpg
Zeo? You're the last person who should post an image like that ;-)
I always wonder how you thrive despite all the negativity here.
toxicTom: Zeo? You're the last person who should post an image like that ;-)
Eh, I'd been saving it for a while and was waiting for an opportunity to post it. This seemed like the best one.
I manage to roll with it. There's still good people here, and that's what matters.
toxicTom: Zeo? You're the last person who should post an image like that ;-)
zeogold: Eh, I'd been saving it for a while and was waiting for an opportunity to post it. This seemed like the best one.
I manage to roll with it. There's still good people here, and that's what matters.
*looks around apprehensively*
HunchBluntley: Also, such threads are fairly infrequent, small in number, and very easily refuted by the regulars. With regards to "problems this forum has", this is very, very low on the list.
WinterSnowfall: Yeah, I agree here, I don't see it as a problem per se but more like background noise.

As for the more serious problems, we live in an imperfect world - why would this forum be any different? I say learn to appreciate the things that you like and not be bothered by those you don't. Life is short, time is precious.

Oh, and... Obliiiiviviivivvioooon!!!!
OBLIVION!11!1!1q11

true words as well
BrandeX: I like the mid-9x idea, when most games stopped being available for DOS.
JMich: Problem with that would be which year would one take as the cutoff point? There were 1995 games without a DOS version (Chaos Overlord), while there were also 1997 games with either both versions (Earth 2140) as well as 1997 games with only a DOS version (Fragile Allegiance). Hell, MobyGames lists 75 DOS games for the year 2000, even though most of them seem to be earlier titles.
But either way, the data is available, feel free to analyse them as you wish. That is why I'm doing it after all :)
Just an unrelated query, can I install hearts of stone before the exspantion pack for WWH3?
WinterSnowfall: A worthy attempt, but we both know that nothing will stem that tide, because reality and facts have nothing to do with it ;).
JudasIscariot: But at least it will be easier to point to rather than having to search for it :P
pff... They are replaced by the "where is my not that old but totally not new game?" ppl by now. Silly nutjobs they are.

BTW I misplaced the Skyrim gog release date I'm totally sure you postet err .. somewhere, can you tell again?
JudasIscariot: But at least it will be easier to point to rather than having to search for it :P
anothername: pff... They are replaced by the "where is my not that old but totally not new game?" ppl by now. Silly nutjobs they are.

BTW I misplaced the Skyrim gog release date I'm totally sure you postet err .. somewhere, can you tell again?
"When two Sundays come together in one week" - old Polish saying :P
anothername: pff... They are replaced by the "where is my not that old but totally not new game?" ppl by now. Silly nutjobs they are.

JudasIscariot: "When two Sundays come together in one week" - old Polish saying :P
Great Scott! At X-Mas?! AWESOME!

edit
25th & 26th are weighted as Sunday around here; with 25th being an actual Sunday on top it means the new Remaster as well? :P
Post edited December 14, 2016 by anothername

JudasIscariot: "When two Sundays come together in one week" - old Polish saying :P
Better load up on the ice cream then! :-D

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sundae

"... however, it is generally accepted that the spelling "sundae" derives from the English word 'Sunday'"
What is the saying in Polish, I can't find it with a literal translation and I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks
Me to:)Never hear that:)
X-com: What is the saying in Polish, I can't find it with a literal translation and I don't think I've heard it before. Thanks
Gotrekus: Me to:)Never hear that:)
"Jak dwie niedziele będą w kupie."

I've heard it once or twice. Could be a regional saying.

EDIT:
Also, see attachment. It's like, 2 weeks from now, Judas.
Attachments:
Post edited December 16, 2016 by ZFR
Gotrekus: Me to:)Never hear that:)
ZFR: "Jak dwie niedziele będą w kupie."
"Jak dwie niedziele będą w kupie."

Basically that :P