It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Painted_Doll: Question : Where are the Drakensang games Gog ?
Patience young padawan...
WinterSnowfall: Patience young padawan...
No information for that entry??
Themken: No information for that entry??
Impossible to see the future is... until the release date.
Themken: No information for that entry??
WinterSnowfall: Impossible to see the future is... until the release date.
So me thought yes. (Too long since I saw the SW films)
HereForTheBeer: Got a solution. Instead of doing away with the thread or patching the leak that allows one to find out these things early, how about handing over the reins to SCPM?
Cavalary: On the one hand, that would solve the problem (they'd just need to confirm things to SCPM first, of course). On the other, it'd be another community-leader-to-community thread, no longer one of the last remaining (albeit usually inactive) traces of those friendly open channels between staff and community.
Yeah, but they're also talking about dropping it altogether which has the same effect on their community involvement: going from very little to very little-er. At least this way the guessing and discussion continue.
Your Hint for an unspecified period of time:

50 American dollars and your woman.
JudasIscariot: Your Hint for an unspecified period of time:

Heart of China
The Witcher DLC:)
Leisure Suit Larry 4:The missing floppies ;)? Cheers

Curse of Monkey Island

MrFortyFive: Heart of China
Looks like it. He really could have made that hint a bit harder since I found the reference with one simple Google search. It's good to see more Sierra-published games coming down the pipe though.

"You insult my integrity, American pig! However, I will trade 75 gallons of aviation gasoline from my personal aeroplane for 50 American dollars and your woman."
Post edited November 07, 2017 by Mr.Mumbles
I guess Mr45 got it right off the bat, but let's have some fun nonetheless!

Let's see: the $50 bill features Ulysses S. Grant, so I'll go for any Grant Theft Auto game. :P
MrFortyFive: Heart of China
Mr.Mumbles: Looks like it. He really could have made that hint a bit harder since I found the reference with one simple Google search. It's good to see more Sierra-published games coming down the pipe though.

"You insult my integrity, American pig! However, I will trade 75 gallons of aviation gasoline from my personal aeroplane for 50 American dollars and your woman."
A Google search was how I found it too, but it kinda makes me think that that was intentional and a red herring since it was so straightforward.

That's not a hint.... just the going rate.

Sorry I thought you said 50 American Dollars for your woman.
Is it GTA3?