It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Marioface5: Judas hints to an upcoming release, and the first person to guess it correctly gets a free copy of the game. I think that's how it works.
zeogold: ...
That sounds like a brilliant idea. Heck, I'll start doing it! Just not for new releases, since I can't exactly release new games. I can certainly do it for old ones, though. Time to break out the ol' zeogold poetry prowess!

Only issue is that I can only do it for Steam games at the moment until I get a bit more cash on me. If anybody wants to donate anything though, I can take it. Let's see if I can reboot this thread properly! Gimme a bit to think up a hint, and I'll start posting.
Shouldn't this be in a new thread though? I mean, entirely different thing, after all.
Fake hint: Death smiles at us all. Lolis smile back.
zeogold: ...
That sounds like a brilliant idea. Heck, I'll start doing it! Just not for new releases, since I can't exactly release new games. I can certainly do it for old ones, though. Time to break out the ol' zeogold poetry prowess!

Only issue is that I can only do it for Steam games at the moment until I get a bit more cash on me. If anybody wants to donate anything though, I can take it. Let's see if I can reboot this thread properly! Gimme a bit to think up a hint, and I'll start posting.
Cavalary: Shouldn't this be in a new thread though? I mean, entirely different thing, after all.
....this is true.
I'll go ahead and make one and move the poem there.
Still no Hint? o_O
"It's dead, Jim."
Silent Hint will make its debut on GOG soon.
Now that Konrad is our community manager, maybe the job has passed to him, but instead of outright telling him Judas hinted enigmatically, so Konrad doesn't know yet.
Ixamyakxim: "It's dead, Jim."
"Scotty, we need more power"... for the enigmatic field inducers!
I hope you lot are prepared for a flood(tm) of ayyy lmaos and :ALIENS: soon!
Attachments:
ayylmao1.jpg (13 Kb)
aliums.jpg (64 Kb)
Post edited March 28, 2016 by JudasIscariot
JudasIscariot: I hope you lot are prepared for a flood(tm) of ayyy lmaos and :ALIENS: soon!
Don't know if just trolling or hint for Alien vs. Predator II...
JudasIscariot: I hope you lot are prepared for a flood(tm) of ayyy lmaos and :ALIENS: soon!
viperfdl: Don't know if just trolling or hint for Alien vs. Predator II...
Clearly not - the facehugger impregnated via the MOUTH.

This is clearly a hint for "colon aliens" - I'm... not exactly sure I WANT to know what's coming.
viperfdl: Don't know if just trolling or hint for Alien vs. Predator II...
Come on, give me some credit, I wouldn't be THAT obvious :P
I think it's the X-Com games finally. :) If so, hopefully other Take 2/2K games won't be too far behind.
Post edited March 28, 2016 by tfishell
X-Com?
Aliens? X-Com confirmed!

(Nice to see the enigmatic hints returning btw).