It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Lords of the Rising sun ? ( Hoers = Heros + Sword ...)

Jedi Knight ?( another sword hero)

Riding Academy ? ( a long time since we had anything Viva-media)
If it is Mount and Blade, I am going to kiss my curtain.
Could be wrong, but it looks like Jedi Knight to me.
Either the game is really Mount & Blade or the hint is clearly made so that we focus solely on that game.
Mount and Blade would be a Big Friggin' Deal as far as I'm concerned, and I would instabuy another copy for me plus at least a couple more to give away.

But interested to see whatever it may be.
Mount and Blade 2, surprise release, sega saturn style!!!

In all seriousness, i bet everything on the most requested game by goggers, Secret of the Magic Crystals.
Post edited November 11, 2014 by Cyraxpt
I guess that the text is an anagram and the horse only an excuse because the text is no correct English.

Letters:
adehlmoorrssw

One could create
Homeworld
from that but would still have 'arss'. Maybe as some kind of tag line like 'a realtime space strategy'?
The-Business: I guess that the text is an anagram and the horse only an excuse because the text is no correct English.

Letters:
adehlmoorrssw

One could create
Homeworld
from that but would still have 'arss'. Maybe as some kind of tag line like 'a realtime space strategy'?
Did someone say Homeworld? I want the hint to be Homeworld! :P
Looks like most of the M&B games would be welcome here, but if it is indeed Paradox coming aboard hopefully the Majesty collection won't be far behind.

Still wish we could expect another LA title.
Any more LA?
tfishell: Looks like most of the M&B games would be welcome here, but if it is indeed Paradox coming aboard hopefully the Majesty collection won't be far behind.

Those Majesty games look pretty cool! 'Voted!
Urnoev: If it is Mount and Blade, I am going to kiss my curtain.
Where's the challenge in that? ;-P
tfishell: Looks like most of the M&B games would be welcome here, but if it is indeed Paradox coming aboard hopefully the Majesty collection won't be far behind.

IronArcturus: Those Majesty games look pretty cool! 'Voted!
Are you the emperor of the exclamation mark? ;-)

Actually, Paradox no longer has control over the the Mount & Blade license; it's now back in the hands of the developer, TaleWorlds. So if those games do get released here, it won't change anything regarding Paradox....unfortunately. =( Though there was that statement from Shams regarding the topic of GOG; about how "patience is a virtue". So there might be hope that we see Paradox here eventually.

Either way, I would be quite pleased with the M&B games coming here.
Full Throttle