It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

fronzelneekburm: JudasIscariot, would you kindly drop me a little enigmatic hint as to whether we can expect Jedi Knight here any time soon?

And by "enigmatic", I mean "Yes" or "No". ;P
"Soon™". :P
So will we see more LA games today?
IronArcturus: So will we see more LA games today?
Should we? Here is what the Disney/Lucas announcement said in regards to the upcoming games:

"With more fantastic titles headed for our Lucasfilm/Disney catalog, you can expect to see Lucasfilm games popping up frequently on GOG.com in the coming months."
Grargar: Should we? Here is what the Disney/Lucas announcement said in regards to the upcoming games:

"With more fantastic titles headed for our Lucasfilm/Disney catalog, you can expect to see Lucasfilm games popping up frequently on GOG.com in the coming months."
Months? Aww, that's going to take forever...
IronArcturus: Months? Aww, that's going to take forever...
Patience, young padawan...
Grargar: Patience, young padawan...
Hmm, everyone keeps talking about the LucasArts games, but what about Disney games? Does that mean Tron 2.0 or Split/Second have a chance of coming to GOG?
Will there be any hints for the next week?
Grargar: Patience, young padawan...
IronArcturus: Hmm, everyone keeps talking about the LucasArts games, but what about Disney games? Does that mean Tron 2.0 or have a chance of coming to GOG? <a href="http://www.gog.com/forum/general/this_weeks_enigmatic_hint/post2916" class="link_arrow"></a></div> Or [url=http://www.gog.com/wishlist/games/stunt_island]Stunt Island...
Phc7006: Or Stunt Island...
Looks pretty cool! 'Voted!
So, no actual hint for this week? Should we consider the practice as disctontinued ?
Phc7006: So, no actual hint for this week? Should we consider the practice as disctontinued ?
Here's a hint: "A Galaxy Far, Far Way..." :) We should get another LucasArts game tomorrow!
Phc7006: So, no actual hint for this week? Should we consider the practice as disctontinued ?
No, it's not discontinued, just on hold a for a bit :) We've got a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had the chance to come up with a good hint as of yet :)
Tallima: Here's a hint: "A Galaxy Far, Far Way..." :) We should get another LucasArts game tomorrow!
I'm hoping it's either Outlaws or Dark Forces!
JudasIscariot: No, it's not discontinued, just on hold a for a bit :) We've got a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had the chance to come up with a good hint as of yet :)
Hmmm. You might've just given me the hint I've been looking for.
JudasIscariot: We've got a lot of stuff going on and I haven't had the chance to come up with a good hint as of yet :)
Wat? After signing LA I would rather expect the entire team went on a cruise on caribbean sea :-)