It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

We wantsss it.... we needs it... we musst... have... the nexxxt.. Enigmatic Hint!

Anyways, gratz to Ghorpm! :D
No hint? Does that mean the next thing will be... *drumroll* ...a countdown timer?
Luned: No hint? Does that mean the next thing will be... *drumroll* ...a countdown timer?
We (hope we) have a winner! ;)
Yes, we need the next hint!
Nobody said that Judas has to provide the hint today. Let the man sleep! We need him to provide the next hint with a fresh mind.
Grargar: Nobody said that Judas has to provide the hint today. Let the man sleep! We need him to provide the next hint with a fresh mind.
We're just giving him a little friendly grief. The timer would just be even better than a regular hint. :)
Grargar: Nobody said that Judas has to provide the hint today. Let the man sleep! We need him to provide the next hint with a fresh mind.
Luned: We're just giving him a little friendly grief. The timer would just be even better than a regular hint. :)
Yeah who wouldn't mind the countdown instead of a hint :D
Yeah, didn't hints used to always be on Fridays? Seems like it has only been Thursdays for a few weeks.
opticq: Yeah who wouldn't mind the countdown instead of a hint :D
Your wish has been granted. 4 more days!
Post edited October 24, 2014 by Grargar
A new publisher to me is more exciting than a new game in most cases, only because it's telling you that the floodgates are open, whereas in other cases it's like "yeah that game's nice too but it's nothing surprising seeing how we had these guys on board." I'd love for it to be someone like LucasArts/Disney, Bethesda, or 2K but I'm not holding my breath on those, but if they're making a countdown over it it BETTER be something worth getting at least mildly hyped over!
opticq: Yeah who wouldn't mind the countdown instead of a hint :D
Grargar: Your wish has been granted. 4 more days!
Awwwww yes.
Grargar: Your wish has been granted. 4 more days!
Grim Fandango for (almost) Halloween? :)
Looks like assets (most likely logos) will be automatically published in 4 days.

Some code I found
angular.module("gog").constant("publisherAssetsURL","/bundles/gogwebsitepluginnewpublisher/img/publish/");
opticq:
If you also decode the data found in that script, you get urls with Greek gods (prefixed with "/bundles/gogwebsitepluginnewpublisher/img/publish/"):
lampsace/orithyia.png
carmanor/eiresione.png
eulabeia/cladeus.png
Post edited October 24, 2014 by The-Business
opticq:
The-Business: If you also decode the data found in that script, you get urls with Greek gods (prefixed with "/bundles/gogwebsitepluginnewpublisher/img/publish/"):
lampsace/orithyia.png
carmanor/eiresione.png
eulabeia/cladeus.png
Which are used to give some colourful hint to the time blocks in the countdown ( "10" in Monkeyislandish script, "34" in Indianajonish script, and the third in starwarsish script) ) . The Greek mythological concepts are hard to relate to any specific game though ! An olive branch covered with wool, a nymph best known for having been raped and the river that runned through Olympia ???