It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Silverhawk170485: It's Supreme Ruler Ultimate
More likely Supreme Ruler 2020 and/or Supreme Ruler 2010:

http://www.bgforums.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=78&t=23360#p164458
I still wish the hint could be for Age of Empires!
Or it could be Supreme Ruler 1936.:)

But the majesty seem possible as it wasn't made or publish by paradox.:P
Post edited October 20, 2014 by v1989
v1989: Or it could be Supreme Ruler 1936.:)

You do know that Majesty was published by Paradox? Its true though that Paradox allowed Plug in Digital to republish the game later (on Dotemu as an example).
Post edited October 20, 2014 by Matruchus
v1989: Or it could be Supreme Ruler 1936.:)

Matruchus: You do know that Majesty was published by Paradox? Its true though that Paradox allowed Plug in Digital to republish the game later (on Dotemu as an example).
Paradox published second one.
First majesty was published by hasbro, so I thought it could be distributed here. But then I read that Paradox bought all majesty rights.
PaterAlf: Just for the fun of guessing, I'll say that this weeks Enigmatic Hint is for Airline Tycoon.

The ruler is pointing at the air (so it's an air-line) and the crown is the symbol for a tycoon.

Seems completely logical to me. ;)
Of course completely logical! :)
Gandos: Well, they don't necessarily have to make an edition with ALL the DLC. Personally, I'd be quite happy with an edition that includes the base game + the 8 major DLCs (Sword of Islam, Legacy of Rome, The Republic etc.), leaving out all the various fluff DLCs (extra shields, portraits, music, the ruler designer etc.).
Grargar: Unfortunately, that's not how Paradox rolls. You either get only the base edition, or the complete collection, or the full DLC upgrade, or each piece of DLC separately.
I can't be excited about Paradox's releases anymore because I know there'll be a barrage of DLCs; the total cost being more than double the cost of the base game. With so much DLC, I can't help but feel at least some features were purposely withheld from release. Not only that, the people most likely to buy all said DLCs are probably the biggest fans. In other words, it feels like Paradox is gouging its loyal user base for every penny/ruble/cent it can get :(

Perhaps (definitely) there are worse offenders in this regard, but we happen to be talking about Paradox today...
Grargar: Unfortunately, that's not how Paradox rolls. You either get only the base edition, or the complete collection, or the full DLC upgrade, or each piece of DLC separately.
Dzsono: I can't be excited about Paradox's releases anymore because I know there'll be a barrage of DLCs; the total cost being more than double the cost of the base game. With so much DLC, I can't help but feel at least some features were purposely withheld from release. Not only that, the people most likely to buy all said DLCs are probably the biggest fans. In other words, it feels like Paradox is gouging its loyal user base for every penny/ruble/cent it can get :(

Perhaps (definitely) there are worse offenders in this regard, but we happen to be talking about Paradox today...
Your comment reminds me of Borderlands 2. As much as I enjoyed the game, the constant DLC/nickel-and-dime/dear gods will there EVER be a real GOTY version that just has the crap in one convenient package garbage was so obnoxious it put me off the just-released prequel. No desire whatsoever to go on that merry-go-round of annoyance again.
v1989: Paradox published second one.
First majesty was published by hasbro, so I thought it could be distributed here. But then I read that Paradox bought all majesty rights.
With the exception of DotEmu, Paradox is the publisher for the 1st Majesty in all other digital distribution platforms.
JudasIscariot: NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!
Ghorpm: Supreme Ruler!
You got it! :)
JudasIscariot: NEW ENIGMATIC HINT!!!
A winrar.zip is YOU! :)

Please wait for a code in your inbox :)

Congratulations :)
JudasIscariot: A winrar.zip is YOU! :)

Please wait for a code in your inbox :)

Congratulations :)
Great! Thanks a lot! That was the very first thing that came to my mind when I saw your picture :)
Judas, my good man, bring us the hint!
:)
Yes Judas, dazzle us with your new razor sharp intellectual exercise for the next week.
Congrats to Ghorpm!