It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Crusader Kings 1 - probably overoptimistic but why not :)

Personally I think its probably Majesty Gold.
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Matruchus
Grargar: Supreme Ruler 2020 is self-published both on GamersGate and Steam.
I've never played the Supreme Ruler series before. What is Supreme Ruler 2020 like?
But which Supreme Ruler game? The Battlegoat page says SR Ultimate is coming out tomorrow (Oct. 17, 2014). Apparently it's been in Early Access on Steam.

*eyes Judas* Are you making this a really short-term hint, and the game's coming tomorrow?
just as an alternative guess, I'll say The Rise & Rule of Ancient Empires
Defender of the Crown!

Yeah *a* version is here but there's some more:

http://www.mobygames.com/game-group/defender-of-the-crown-series
I'll guess Crusader Kings II. Because hey, why not cover 'em all? :D
The original King's Bounty - the forerunner to the HoMM games?
or the Game of Thrones RPG!
Post edited October 16, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Whoever was wearing that crown is dead now. Nobody can survive a ruler attack, because No One Lives Forever!

Finally!
Post edited October 16, 2014 by AdamR
A game from the Mount & Blade series?
I had another thought since another game is going to be released tomorrow.

Maybe the game Judas is searching for is Ultimate General Gettysburg that is coming out of early access tomorrow and is going to be released fully.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Matruchus
Matruchus: I had another thought since another game is going to be released tomorrow.

Maybe the game Judas is searching for is Ultimate General Gettysburg that is coming out of early access tomorrow and is going to be released fully.
Then we would have gotten a Dixie flag with a ruler embedded in the stripes I reckon.
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Erich_Zann
Ruler = map, strategy
Crown = ruler...

Hmm...

Age of Empires! :D Microsoft is coming...
Just to add yet another absurd and ridiculous guess to the pile....Princess Maker 2!
jonridan: Ruler = map, strategy
Crown = ruler...

Hmm...

Age of Empires! :D Microsoft is coming...
If its that then my god 0_0
BillyMaysFan59: I'll guess Crusader Kings II. Because hey, why not cover 'em all? :D
Hmm a new expansion for CK2 called 'Charlemagne' is to be released soon in which Charlemagne is is played by Christopher Lee, apparently:
https://www.paradoxplaza.com/crusader-kings-ii-charlemagne?___store=gb&gclid=CjwKEAjw2f2hBRCdg76qqNXfkCsSJABYAycPKDtq2p6FhQ5RO1Mg6J7FjFWN9M7TyEpn3VllWW_PvxoCpsnw_wcB

So maybe?
Post edited October 17, 2014 by Fever_Discordia