It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Masters of Thriforsblur.
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Telika
Dungeon Master
Slave actual Zero!
Thank you God and thank-you GOG!
\m/ \o/
Quartermaster? Blue Jumper? Ten Pins?

Not anywhere near a real game, am I...
Shadow Master?
Could also be Powerslave, I guess, I'm hoping for Slave Zero though - don't see how the in focus / out of focus thing comes into it though...
Fever_Discordia: Slave actual Zero!
\m/ \o/
That's a Tommo-bought game, correct? :)

Fever_Discordia: Could also be Powerslave, I guess, I'm hoping for Slave Zero though - don't see how the in focus / out of focus thing comes into it though...
Maybe SCPM figured out who had the rights. (I thought he was researching that at least...)
Post edited March 21, 2014 by tfishell
Well from all the possible <Master something> or <something Master> games on MobyGames, the ones that fit the score condition TET mentioned earlier this month, are Dungeon Master and Chronomaster - probably more likely the former than the latter.

I was also thinking that there are four pics which could imply "Masters", but couldn't come up with a good fit on MobyGames.
Fever_Discordia: I'm hoping for Slave Zero though - don't see how the in focus / out of focus thing comes into it though...
Same here, HD option available?
Fever_Discordia: Could also be Powerslave, I guess, I'm hoping for Slave Zero though - don't see how the in focus / out of focus thing comes into it though...
Focus master 3... wait, that sounds like a photo application. I don't think it exists either.

Looking into it... is GOG entering the area of training equipment? Trying to help us not become fat and lazy gamers?
Fever_Discordia: Slave actual Zero!
\m/ \o/
tfishell: That's a Tommo-bought game, correct? :)

tfishell: Maybe SCPM figured out who had the rights. (I thought he was researching that at least...)
Yeah, Slave Zero is on the Tommo list
Mobygames says 'Playmates' for Powerslave, which sounds dodgy and 'R' rated!
HypersomniacLive: Well from all the possible <Master something> or <something Master> games on MobyGames, the ones that fit the score condition TET mentioned earlier this month, are Dungeon Master and Chronomaster - probably more likely the former than the latter.

I was also thinking that there are four pics which could imply "Masters", but couldn't come up with a good fit on MobyGames.
I'm pretty sure the jumper is on 'Slave' and not 'Master' - there's 2 extra pins on the left that aren't used (I think they're there to retain the jumper so you don't loose it if you don't want it on any of the settings) try counting them from the right...
Post edited March 21, 2014 by Fever_Discordia
Fever_Discordia: I'm pretty sure the jumper is on 'Slave' and not 'Master' - there's 2 extra pins on the left that aren't used (I think they're there to retain the jumper so you don't loose it if you don't want it on any of the settings) try counting them from the right...
Looks to be on Master no matter which direction I count from. Master is in the middle: CS, Slave, Master, blank, PM2.
Any slaves in Risen 2?
Fever_Discordia: Mobygames says 'Playmates' for Powerslave, which sounds dodgy and 'R' rated!
While I think Slave Zero is a better fit. If it is Powerslave I'm sure it would be this one
http://www.mobygames.com/game/powerslave
the one with the Egyptian theme
Who cares. The bargain bin and Hitman left me too broke to by anything else this week, month, or ummmm what is life expectancy? :P