It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

IAmSinistar: I think the budgie that operates the chat server is having a cuttlefish bone break.
I'm pretty sure its just another GOGbear - albeit one into cross species dressing. O____o?/
Sachys: I'm pretty sure its just another GOGbear - albeit one into cross species dressing. O____o?/
I think it's a rush-job budgie conversion from Monty Python's pet shop.
Sachys: I'm pretty sure its just another GOGbear - albeit one into cross species dressing. O____o?/
IAmSinistar: I think it's a rush-job budgie conversion from Monty Python's pet shop.
or maybe the one with its head taped on from dumb and dumber
IAmSinistar: I think it's a rush-job budgie conversion from Monty Python's pet shop.
Sachys: or maybe the one with its head taped on from dumb and dumber
You are all completely bonkers.
Sachys: or maybe the one with its head taped on from dumb and dumber
Klumpen0815: You are all completely bonkers.
chance would be a fine thing!
Congrats to mistermumbles, and thanks to Sachys for running a giveaway that has provided more entertainment than I would've thought possible. :D
I actually think I'm keep my avatar like this. I like how it looks evil >:)
I'm sorry I haven't had the time to join the construction work, but it was fun to see all the creative avatars around.
Congrats to the winner and thanks for making it happen, Sachys! +1
DeMignon: I'm sorry I haven't had the time to join the construction work, but it was fun to see all the creative avatars around.
you can still put that chevron sign on your avatar! - the giveaway may be over, but the forum still aint fixed!
Post edited October 06, 2015 by Sachys
DeMignon: I'm sorry I haven't had the time to join the construction work, but it was fun to see all the creative avatars around.
Sachys: you can still put that chevron sign on your avatar! - the giveaway may be over, but the forum still aint fixed!
And neither is the avatar change being visible on the forum for that matter, so DeMignon can't join in now even if he wants to. ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/post851
Sachys: you can still put that chevron sign on your avatar! - the giveaway may be over, but the forum still aint fixed!
stg83: And neither is the avatar change being visible on the forum for that matter, so DeMignon can't join in now even if he wants to. ;)

http://www.gog.com/forum/general/the_what_did_just_break_thread/post851
Irony - lost on all but the British it seems.

o__@
Sachys: Irony - lost on all but the British it seems.

o__@
Somehow missed because I wasn't paying enough attention, so you're already aware of this issue well then that was really cheeky. :P

EDIT: Doh! Also forgot to say thanks a lot for the awesome giveaway Sachys and not to mention the great reasons for GOG's top men not doing their job. Congratulations to the winner mistermumbles on taking home the prize. :)
Post edited October 06, 2015 by stg83
mistermumbles: I probably spent way too much time just altering this silly avatar of mine. Oh well. I'm in, damn it! ;)

Striker's living dangerously, running at the construction site.
Sachys: AND RUNNING AT THE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!

*Presses detonator button

Congratulationables! You have won the random draw! Please select a DRM FREE prize of about $6 in value (regional pricing may affect it, but as long as it aint heavily off the mark its all good!).

As to the avatars, when they've fixed (heheheh! yeah right!) whatever has gone off with those during my absence, I think I'll be keeping a hazard tape stripe on mine for the long run. Please consider likewise folks!
Now if only I was able to be this lucky when it came to the lottery. ;) Anyway, thank you, Sachys. I do appreciate it a lot. :)
Post edited October 06, 2015 by mistermumbles
mistermumbles:
No worries. Gift sent via chat (in case you dont get a notification or summat).
Congrats to mistermumbles!