It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Sachys:
I RETURN FROM THE DARK SIDE OF MARS BEARING GIFTS!
Kudos on confirming for NASA that there is water on Mars, but you left Matt Damon all alone there. ;)
Post edited October 05, 2015 by stg83
Sachys:
I RETURN FROM THE DARK SIDE OF MARS BEARING GIFTS!
stg83: Kudos on confirming for NASA that there is water on, but you left Matt Damon all alone there. ;)
NARP!

...I secretly left Pauly Shore in cryogenic stasis - he'll be waking up just after the point of no return. :D
Sachys: ...I secretly left Pauly Shore in cryogenic stasis - he'll be waking up just after the point of no return. :D
Haha...good, now that would be funny. :P
Sachys: ...I secretly left Pauly Shore in cryogenic stasis - he'll be waking up just after the point of no return. :D
stg83: Haha...good, now that would be funny. :P
oh... not until Damon tries to make a report back to earth and pauly shore appears... "bu-u-ddy!"
IDC if the giveaway is over, I just wanted to show you my new avatar. Watch your step!
TheTrveFenris: IDC if the giveaway is over, I just wanted to show you my new avatar. Watch your step!
Now I can see it.

EDIT: No I can't see it. I thought I'd only see it if you get quoted. Have the avatar problems been solved on GOG and this is the new one?
Post edited October 05, 2015 by ZFR
ZFR: Now I can see it.

EDIT: I thought I'd only see it if you get quoted. Have the avatar problems been solved on GOG?
No, mine has still not changed after 4 days....
TheTrveFenris: IDC if the giveaway is over, I just wanted to show you my new avatar. Watch your step!
ZFR: Now I can see it.

EDIT: I thought I'd only see it if you get quoted. Have the avatar problems been solved on GOG?
I can't see it though, lol
TheTrveFenris: I can't see it though, lol
Can't see it either. I thought for a moment it was fixed and this is your new one.
high rated
mistermumbles: I probably spent way too much time just altering this silly avatar of mine. Oh well. I'm in, damn it! ;)

Striker's living dangerously, running at the construction site.
AND RUNNING AT THE GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAAAAALLLL!!!

*Presses detonator button

Congratulationables! You have won the random draw! Please select a DRM FREE prize of about $6 in value (regional pricing may affect it, but as long as it aint heavily off the mark its all good!).

As to the avatars, when they've fixed (heheheh! yeah right!) whatever has gone off with those during my absence, I think I'll be keeping a hazard tape stripe on mine for the long run. Please consider likewise folks!
Sachys: As to the avatars, when they've fixed (heheheh! yeah right!) whatever has gone off with those during my absence, I think I'll be keeping a hazard tape stripe on mine for the long run. Please consider likewise folks!
I haven't changed my greyvolution, censoring or day-1-DLC mods either since those problems are still present and it will be the same with this mod. ;)
The censored bar has become quite fitting again with the latest releases and I guess it will be the same with the rest too.

BTW: Congratulations to mistermumbles.
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Klumpen0815
Congrats to the winners and thanks for the GA Sachys.

I miss my gold :(
I think the budgie that operates the chat server is having a cuttlefish bone break.
Could have kept my VUX construction worker for a while, but I wanted Ian back =)

Congratulations to the winner!
Congrats to the winner! I tried removing the hazard tape from my avatar, but I don't think it's working. Captain, Ye canna change the avatars on GOG!
Post edited October 05, 2015 by Breja