It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

bler144: You could have gone with the claim that you did put a hat on top of your head, it just doesn't appear in your icon because of the zoom/cropping.
HypersomniacLive: Great idea!

Guys, I'm wearing the hat on top of my head, but it doesn't show because you can't see the top of my head in my avatar!

...you think they bought it?
Oh, I believe you, as much as I believe that I have a blue hard hat on top of my avatar head.
Not really in. I just like wanna be like everyone else because I lack self-esteem and personal dignity.

When in gog, do as the goggers do.
Hi!

The idea is cool enough to everyone join this. In fact, more than idea it seems to a cause; maybe GOG give this situation more attention this way.

Count me in, please! :D
Sachys: huge snip :-)
I'm a bit late to the party but please consider me in.
The idea behind this giveaway is worth supporting.
My avatar for the occasion is on the attach.
Attachments:
Post edited September 05, 2015 by LeoLR
A great initiative Sachys for a worthy cause, although GOG has finally brought back the old missing features in Chat from the old PM system, its still just the beginning and a lot of work remains to be done by their top men on Chat and other issues on the website as well as the oft neglected forum.

Also thanks a lot for the generous giveaway to go along with this movement, not in though but I have nonetheless hazard taped myself like other cautious folks here just to be on the safe side. ;)

Sachys: * * * * *

Reasons why GOG's "TOP MEN" cannot fix things...

#1 (link)
#2 (attached)
Haha...awesome effort, these reasons certainly explain why most things on GOG being worked on by top men don't really see the light of day any time soon™. :P

C'mon people, why isn't Sachy's post high rated yet? please add some +1s to make it green. :)
Attachments:
reason_#2.jpg (306 Kb)
Post edited September 05, 2015 by stg83
hummer010: Not in, but this crazy penguin does believe in safety.
agentcarr16: Is that Tux?

That looks like Tux!?!
You should stick to circles, your failed attempt at a triangle is laughable ;-p
agentcarr16: Is that Tux?

That looks like Tux!?!
Potzato: You should stick to circles, your failed attempt at a triangle is laughable ;-p
Hmmm... I'd say that it's actually a hypertriangle, and so pi does actually apply, but I don't think that would get me anywhere, would it.

As a side note, more triangles might be a good thing on this forum, as they're more structurally stable, right!?!
Post edited September 06, 2015 by agentcarr16
I guess I'll join the construction craziness too! :P
Potzato: You should stick to circles, your failed attempt at a triangle is laughable ;-p
agentcarr16: Hmmm... I'd say that it's actually a hypertriangle, and so pi does actually apply, but I don't think that would get me anywhere, would it.

As a side note, more triangles might be a good thing on this forum, as they're more structurally stable, right!?!
Indeed, no risk off falling over gogbears with tetrahedrons/triangles. Let's make the thread list pyramidal !
Nice theme for a giveaway! Not in though - obviously... (I do not regret my participation in that thread however...)
Anyways, I like very much jumping on new avatar fashion bandwagons, so here I am, with my new worker-style avatar! Don't mind me, I'm just inspecting a coin here, that's all....

Thanks for hosting the giveaway anyways!
Not in.
Good luck to all.
Congratulation for the giveaway.
Momo1991: Ok, I am solidly in support of the movement - that was never in question :-p However, I suck at paint...yeah. Oh and not in :-)
Sachys: No reason you cant just slap the provided hazard tape on there! O________k!
That would require more skill than I currently possess. Would you like me to do your books, manage your business or cook you some nice profiteroles? Seriously, my mother despaired of my inability to draw a straight line :-p
Momo1991: draw a straight line :-p
thats what image editing software is for, ya numpty! :D
Seeing all these hard hats suddenly reminded me of this good old game:

Hard Hat Mack

Something about this game used to freak me out something fierce...
the.kuribo: Something about this game used to freak me out something fierce...
Well considering the name I'm not gonna click the link as I suspect some kind of flasher mack simulator. O_____o