It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Discover the epic saga that redefined fantasy RPGs.

He has been called many names. The White Wolf. The Butcher of Blaviken. The ultimate Gwent addict. The slicer of prices. His adventures have reshaped the land around him and the gaming landscape along with it. Featuring an intoxicating mix of intense combat, engaging quests, branching storylines, and unforgettable characters, the Witcher series make for an unmissable experience. And an unmissable <span class="bold">Witcher Series Sale</span>, where all entries in the Witcher universe are up to 85% off, DRM and mutations-free!

Geralt raises his glass and invites everyone to discover the spectacular adventures we've had in his company. So take a sip of Toussaint's finest and prepare to immerse yourself in the intricate, amoral world of the white-haired wanderer from Rivia, taking advantage of these tasty discounts:

--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition -40%
--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass -40%
--Blood and Wine expansion -40%
--Hearts of Stone expansion -40%
--The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -85%
--The Witcher: Enhanced Edition -85%
--The Witcher Adventure Game -75%

<span class="bold">The Witcher Series Sale</span> will last until February 1st, 22:59 PM UTC. Happy hunting!
Let's pop this in the forum while we ponder the occasion.
JMich: Let's pop this in the forum while we ponder the occasion.
Doing my part, sr.! :)
Harbinger of a bigger sale event (like often in the past) or something else eye catching?
high rated
Oh noes! This can only means The Witcher series is going to be delisted from GOG store!
Is there anyone on this site that doesn't own The Witcher series (1 and 2 at least)...?
If there's any blues, I need to gog connect my Witcher classics to gog if it's not too much trouble
"...where all entries in the Witcher universe are up to 85% off, DRM and mutations-free!"

How come that non-GOTY edition of the Witcher 3 is not on sale? :(
low rated
GOG.com: Discover the epic saga that redefined fantasy RPGs.

He has been called many names. The White Wolf. The Butcher of Blaviken. The ultimate Gwent addict. The slicer of prices. His adventures have reshaped the land around him and the gaming landscape along with it. Featuring an intoxicating mix of intense combat, engaging quests, branching storylines, and unforgettable characters, the Witcher series make for an unmissable experience. And an unmissable <span class="bold">Witcher Series Sale</span>, where all entries in the Witcher universe are up to 85% off, DRM and mutations-free!

Geralt raises his glass and invites everyone to discover the spectacular adventures we've had in his company. So take a sip of Toussaint's finest and prepare to immerse yourself in the intricate, amoral world of the white-haired wanderer from Rivia, taking advantage of these tasty discounts:

--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Game of the Year Edition -40%
--The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt Expansion Pass -40%
--Blood and Wine expansion -40%
--Hearts of Stone expansion -40%
--The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings -85%
--The Witcher: Enhanced Edition -85%
--The Witcher Adventure Game -75%

<span class="bold">The Witcher Series Sale</span> will last until February 1st, 22:59 PM UTC. Happy hunting!
How do i add to Steam?
timmy010: If there's any blues, I need to gog connect my Witcher classics to gog if it's not too much trouble
Not a blue, but try here. Unsure if that's for both games or not, tell me if I have to go digging for another page.
ghostpos: How do i add to Steam?
You don't. Unless you want to do the "Add a non-Steam game" thing.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by JMich
JMich: Not a blue, but try here. Unsure if that's for both games or not, tell me if I have to go digging for another page.
nice, but i also have the adventure game.
Buy it on Steam...? That's generally the best way.
Bigs: Is there anyone on this site that doesn't own The Witcher series (1 and 2 at least)...?
They were both given away free but as IIRC correctly, bother games were given away only once. Witcher 1 was given away In October 2013 if you bought something in that promo. Witcher 2 was given away November 2014. I still have these games sitting along with 38 other unplayed freebies. So whenever Wticher 3 goes on sale, I sheepishly think about how I still haven't gotten around to the first two games yet :S

*sigh* Over 3 years and I haven't gotten around to playing Wticher 1 yet. Still, my backlog is down to 6 games now so I should be able to get round to it at least sometime this year.
Post edited January 30, 2017 by IwubCheeze
Call me crazy (and alot of people most likley will) but I own the GOTY edition of TW3 already. Now it really bugs me the way TW3 and its addons are still displayed as unowned on GOG. So, I have a few things:

1) is it possible to get the non GOTY edtions for free (seeing as you get a free version of the GOTY edition if you own it all already?)

OR

2) If I buy the normal TW3 and the DLC's sep will they be listed as a sep thing and will the SP count as brought or if I buy TW3 and the SP will then the sep addons display as owned?
I see that you registered recently, so welcome to GOG, ghostpos :)

GOG and Steam are similar in that if you buy a game on Steam you get it on Steam, not GOG; and if you buy a game on GOG you get it on GOG, not Steam. Personally I strongly prefer the convenience and reliability of GOG over Steam and would buy from here over Steam almost every time, but that's just me. If you specifically want the game on Steam then that's where you should buy it from. And if you already bought from here hoping to get a Steam key then you'll be happy to know that GOG has a refund policy that covers you for accidental purchases like that as long as you don't try to download the game.