It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Starting today, all GOG GALAXY users can claim a FREE GOG copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, if they decide to stay in touch with us.

How? Download or update your GOG GALAXY application. Go to the "Recent" view and check the banner at the top. Click the giveaway button if you agree to receive news, updates, and GOG offers. After a while, the game will show up in your games library inside the application and in your GOG.COM collection.
最怕护士穿蕾丝: GOG GALAXY USERS
2020年12月4日

Starting today, all GOG GALAXY users can claim a FREE GOG copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, if they decide to stay in touch with us.
It's not working for me. How can I make it work for me? I do not see it in the recent tab also.
low rated
that game is amazing i guesss !!
low rated
thanks
Right now, installing GWENT doesn't show the pop-up. However, you can access https ://www(dot)gog(dot)com/gwent-welcome-bonus and claim the game.

Best regards!
Post edited October 25, 2021 by gusitoguay
Could I get something other than the Witcher?
Not really a fan of CD Projekt Red games.

Oh right...
Post edited November 02, 2021 by edwardthebard
low rated
No, but seriously while I don't care for it, making one of your games (albiet an old one) is a nice move on your part.
To be honest the main reason most of my games are on Steam is because more people I know use it, you guys still have way better versions of old games (which Is what I buy on here), and as a kid you grew up in the 90's I really appreciate you guys preserving the games from my childhood.

But could I maybe get one of the old D&D games for free instead?
Pretty please?
Post edited November 02, 2021 by edwardthebard
GOG.com: Starting today, all GOG GALAXY users can claim a FREE GOG copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, if they decide to stay in touch with us.

How? Download or update your GOG GALAXY application. Go to the "Recent" view and check the banner at the top. Click the giveaway button if you agree to receive news, updates, and GOG offers. After a while, the game will show up in your games library inside the application and in your GOG.COM collection.
Hey there,
i accidentally hit the deny button on that banner... Any way to get the banner back / still get the game?
mk_mephistopheles: Hey there,
i accidentally hit the deny button on that banner... Any way to get the banner back / still get the game?
There's also this: https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus?pp=4b1a62d54f5d635ceffa0118244d63e07779e04a
low rated
H3PC4T: There's also this: https://www.gog.com/gwent-welcome-bonus?pp=4b1a62d54f5d635ceffa0118244d63e07779e04a
bruh
GOG.com: Starting today, all GOG GALAXY users can claim a FREE GOG copy of The Witcher: Enhanced Edition Director's Cut, if they decide to stay in touch with us.