It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

The current version is 1.0.2, no idea why the patch on site says 1.0.1, probably someone was in a hurry to get the patch out so they could leave for the day and go home and play The Witcher 3 and made a typo.
i cannot fucking play this shit game, cant use bombs, cant use crossbow, changed keyboardsettings already but nothing happens. click mousewheel, doesnt care, smash it, doesnt care. n o t h i n g works

i had to fucking restart the TUTORIAL BC I WAS STUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK
now no fun in game, cant use important stuff.
thanks.
money back!
Why even make a client that is not ready to the public it looks like its not even in beta
But now the question has someone a solution for this error

Cos this is what i got after the patch1.01 download and installing it some errors occurred see patch log txt.
Post edited May 19, 2015 by Panzerknakker
please is anyone able to use bombs or crossbows? i cant find any way to use them, even in tutorial where you are supposed to just throw them, NOTHING HAPPENS!°
im going MAD
WHY ONLY ME
Funny put the patch succesfully in the game but when i start the game(Green button) nothing happens hooray next problem.
yes I also have the problem, press the green button and nothing
DayDreamerX: I cant download the 320 MB patch, only a few % but then it says installation failed....
Same here. It stops at 7% and installation fails.
My download also stops everytime..
My game hasn't unlocked yet if I try to manually install the patch it errors trying to install it to the wrong hard drive come on school boy mistakes guys......
When i got my code activated for the witcher 3 i was installing it but when there were 7,5 gb left it said failed disk acces problems
Can someone help me??
I cant even play the game. double clicking the shortcut on the desktop. i get a blackscreen to pop-u for less than a second and then it goes away. nothing else happens
also im on pc and i bought it off steam
windows 8.1
64 bit operating system
TOSHIBA intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3337U CPU @ 1.80 GHz
i dont understand how you can buy a game for 60$ and it doesnt even launch
i have 140 GB free space!
Post edited May 23, 2015 by Dronz0
I having the same problem here..... it sucks, i was having high expectation since i brought the game with GOG ( the developer ) instead of steam..... what a dissapointment 1st experience with GOG
qasphiel: I having the same problem here..... it sucks, i was having high expectation since i brought the game with GOG ( the developer ) instead of steam..... what a dissapointment 1st experience with GOG
Maybe you are out of luck. Your pc might not even meet the required minimum requirements. I got mine from Steam no problems at all although an occasional crash from time to time specially if I have been playing non-stop.