It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
W3irdN3rd: Hmm, I don't have Terraria yet. But it doesn't seem to be a very good deal. (all-time low is just a third of the current price) [...]
Honestly, even full price would be a decent deal, considering how much content is in the game by now. It also doesn't go on sale as often as it used to (at least, not here), and I don't know that it's been 75% or more off anywhere (not counting resellers) for ages. If you're even remotely interested, and not dirt-poor, getting it for 5-ish regional-money-units is very good.
emter_pl: We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.

Let us know what you think :)
eiii: These additional pages are helpful. But the information about some discounts ending earlier of course should have been added already to the first post. You also should have a look at this nice browser add-on from Ghorint2t. Something similar directly from GOG really would be helpful! ;)
Hey, thank you for telling about this script. Great addition. :)
Post edited December 15, 2019 by MarkoH01
Sjuan: I bought Tangledeep and Tangledeep - Legend of Shara. It was cheaper to buy them separately than in combo.
Must be related to regional prices. In Germany the combo is 8,40 € while they cost 9,08 € seperately.
Has anyone tried that Bounty Train game? Does it have any randomization?
emter_pl: We also set up dedicated pages for discounts available until December 26th and made this throwback page with Good Old Games up to -90%.
Leroux: Are these discounts available until December 26th the only ones that will end prematurely, that is before January 2nd? If a game is not on this list, can I be sure it will stay discounted throughout the whole sale?
It's also mentioned in the news post that the Ultimate RED Collection will only be available till the 27th (though I'm sure the individual games will retain their current discounts all the way till the 2nd).
Honestly, though, I'd be extremely surprised if there aren't other games that drop out of the sale early (with or without notice) or have their discounts change, in addition to the inevitable new discounts and releases. Twenty-two days is an awfully long time, and more than two weeks of that is still ahead of us.
Post edited December 15, 2019 by HunchBluntley
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Bounty Train game? Does it have any randomization?
Anyone?

I've checked some reviews and still - I'm not sure it's worth both time and money.
IronArcturus: Has anyone tried that Bounty Train game? Does it have any randomization?
ciemnogrodzianin: Anyone?

I've checked some reviews and still - I'm not sure it's worth both time and money.
I concur

athineos: I concur
Have you tried Flame in the Flood? Is that any better?
Well: Thief 1-3, Lords of Xulima DE and Seven Kingdoms 2 HD tonight. I don't think those are my last picks this sale.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by tburger

Ghorpm played it and wrote about it in the 'Games finished in 2019' thread:

https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2019/post35
I've tried many times over the past few days, but I can't get Connect to detect my copy of DUSK. My profile is set to public. Anyone else having issues?
I got an email saying I could pick up Postal 2 free this morning, unfortunately although the link takes me to the front page of the website the link there just puts me further down the page with no sign of Postal 2 and it's not in my library, I checked.
The discount for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger has been increased to 75%. As far as I remember the highest discount on GOG so far has been 65%. And Doom 3 and Quake 3 have been added to the sale.

Thanks for the giveaway, GOG and Running With Scissors! Although I haven't been lucky this time, as I already have owned all the given games, they are good games, especially Postal 2.

sewsable: I got an email saying I could pick up Postal 2 free this morning, unfortunately although the link takes me to the front page of the website the link there just puts me further down the page with no sign of Postal 2 and it's not in my library, I checked.
The link jumps to the wrong place. Just scroll down a bit more and you'll see the button to retrieve it.
Post edited December 16, 2019 by eiii
high rated
eiii: The discount for Call of Juarez: Gunslinger has been increased to 75%. As far as I remember the highest discount on GOG so far has been 65%. And Doom 3 and Quake 3 have been added to the sale.

Thanks for the giveaway, GOG and Running With Scissors! Although I haven't been lucky this time, as I already have owned all the given games, they are good games, especially Postal 2.
This ^^^
Doom 3 and Quake 3 have a 70% off discount with the all-time low being 75% off.

Also, last week's Paradox Sale games continue on with the same prices as "Winter Sale 2019 Deals" with the exception of Hearts of Iron II: Complete which is now rounded to $3.79 instead of last week's $3.74 in USD.

By the way, the spreadsheet is up to date again with today's changes...
GoG Sales 2019 Google Doc:
docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1RtI0Mpg1jjnM66q-02Y56-u5jcGT3YDKn6-5WsLwC6k/edit?usp=sharing
Regarding GOG Connect – I've seen somewhere that currently available games will be available in Connect until 18.12. I suppose we may expect a new delivery then.

PaterAlf: Ghorpm played it and wrote about it in the 'Games finished in 2019' thread:
https://www.gog.com/forum/general/games_finished_in_2019/post35
Thank you! That's exactly the kind of opinion I was looking for!

eiii: And Doom 3 and Quake 3 have been added to the sale.
I've noticed missing games on sale and I was waiting for Bethesda titles to be added as some nicely priced bundle or sth... Oh, well. A bit disappointing to see them added just like that.