It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Thank you for finally putting Crimzon Clover: World Ignition on sale.
Is GOG gonna put both Blake Stones and Rise of the Triad: Dark War on sale during the Winter Sale?
Thank you for the freebies, and for helping the person out who bought Wasteland 2 a week ago. I am hoping to refrain from spending, after I indulged in the last sale, but you never know lol
Random_Coffee: As a recently sired Warhammer-nerd, I'm interested in trying the games, but which ones are actually good?
Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate

*Create and customize a squad from a Space Marine contingent of 50 different soldiers, each with unique characteristics and capabilities - including Terminators, Assault Marines and Devastator Squads. *Random Scenario Generator - Create infinite randomly generated missions!!!!! *Scenario Builder : Build custom missions! A Random Map Generator in included in the editor to help you make your scenarios faster! The BEST Warhammer game made for the PC ever in my opinion. What's not to like? Play it and love it's endless replayability!
Random_Coffee: As a recently sired Warhammer-nerd, I'm interested in trying the games, but which ones are actually good?
athineos: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate

*Create and customize a squad from a Space Marine contingent of 50 different soldiers, each with unique characteristics and capabilities - including Terminators, Assault Marines and Devastator Squads. *Random Scenario Generator - Create infinite randomly generated missions!!!!! *Scenario Builder : Build custom missions! A Random Map Generator in included in the editor to help you make your scenarios faster! The BEST Warhammer game made for the PC ever in my opinion. What's not to like? Play it and love it's endless replayability!
Thanks for the suggestion. That's actually the one I own already. I guess it's time to play it then.. :)
Kelefane: What are some good deep sales on old DOS RPGs and Strategy games that are worth getting? I have all the M&Ms and Ultimas and Heroes games.

Any good bundles?
I'm probably late, but would advise you to check the old D&D games. My personal recommendation, go for the Forgotten Realms bundle.

Here's a link.
ciemnogrodzianin: There are no Activision's games on sale. Considering the huge time-frame of the event, perhaps we can expect some additional bundle or another offer for them a bit later.

Do not miss Deus Ex and Thief series being on historical lows.
Thanks for the tip. Unfortunately (for me) I already own all of those games (except for Deus Ex 2), fortunately (for me) I bought them during sales. :-)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by j0ekerr
So which title is the one that is actually 95% off?
athineos: Warhammer 40,000: Chaos Gate

Nice game, and before GOG inducted it into its collection, it was necessary to launch a virtual machine and whatnot in order to play it. Time to thank GOG for the work they do making old games available in new machines.
Themken: So which title is the one that is actually 95% off?
Yes, I was thinking that. Maybe the games at 95% are among those we already own.

By the way, this collection of 90-95% includes true gems for almost free, on different genres. Very worth checking.
docbear1975: I realize this is probably a dumb question. Will these deals last throughout the sale, or do they expire at some point?
There is this blue text in the thread: Discounts for games from Focus Home Interactive are available only until December 26th , 2 PM UTCand the Ultimate RED Collection is available only until December 27th , 2 PM UTC.

On the other hand, the collections show the expiration date: 21 days as of now. If the good old guys at GOG did not mention anything, we are to assume that this sale is just like that. There is a plethora of titles and we can delve in it for several days. This might have the advantage of requiring less supervision during the holidays.

Also, it might well be that there is some surprise in the form of more additions to the sale at a later stage, or at least new games released in GOG, hopefully with a launch discount.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Carradice
Shame that Pathfinder: Kingmaker is only 50%. It was more than 60% during one sale in the autumn. I should have bought it back then.
fista1.103: Shame that Pathfinder: Kingmaker is only 50%. It was more than 60% during one sale in the autumn. I should have bought it back then.
Yes, the week when Pillars of Eternity was on sale also. Picked that one game, left Pathfinder for another time, too many great RPG games waiting to be played ;-)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Carradice
Carradice: On the other hand, it might well be that there is some surprise in the form of more additions to the sale at a later stage, or at least new games released in GOG, hopefully with a launch discount.
Pouncing on a string of launch discounts, some 8 days ago, wiped out my spare funds for games purchases.
With Christmas expenses, and New Year's bills, no easy way to afford to buy more games. :(
Dogmaus: It's hard to think they will give another game after this one in the same sales. I can't remember a precedent.
They gave two games during the last 'Summer Sale Festival' (May 29 to June 17):

One at the beginning of the sale and one at the end of the sale.

So who knows~ ;)
Post edited December 12, 2019 by Sildring
Lost Sea
Dogmaus: Lost Sea
Grazi!
GOG.com: The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
kbnrylaec: https://www.gog.com/promo/20191211_winter_sale_themed_collection_adventure

Some games listed on the promo have zero discount now.
Bug is still there, unfixed.