It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
kblazer883: Since I already have Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut, does anyone know when or if the gift code I received expires?
The redemption page for that extra code should state that it expires on 2019-12-27, at 07:59.
kblazer883: Since I already have Wasteland 2 - Director's Cut, does anyone know when or if the gift code I received expires?
According to the email I got it expires on the 27th.
What are some good deep sales on old DOS RPGs and Strategy games that are worth getting? I have all the M&Ms and Ultimas and Heroes games.

Any good bundles?
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Kelefane
pmcollectorboy: Thanks for the freebie. What's the process for redeeming the first game?
Halfway down page 1 of these comments, GOG.com team member Ashleee made it clear in her post from another user asking the same thing..
I wonder, what game "product _title_1433852499" is. Has a decent discount. Oh, and product_title_1443001674 has also a nice discount.
Got the rest of Smugglers' series available here that I didn't have yet.

I would like a lot to see Smugglers 1-3 on gog since it's now unavailable anywhere now.
high rated
eiii: Is there anything else beside the giveaway which will expire before the sale ends?
Not that I again miss a good offer...
Discounts for games from Focus Home Interactive are available only until December 26th, 2 PM UTC and the Ultimate RED Collection is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.
Post edited December 12, 2019 by emter_pl
Kelefane: What are some good deep sales on old DOS RPGs and Strategy games that are worth getting? I have all the M&Ms and Ultimas and Heroes games.
https://www.gog.com/game/disciples_sacred_lands_gold
https://www.gog.com/game/disciples_2_gold

Edit: Missed "DOS" when skimming your post. Ah well.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by SeduceMePlz
Kelefane: What are some good deep sales on old DOS RPGs and Strategy games that are worth getting? I have all the M&Ms and Ultimas and Heroes games.
Here are my favorites with big discounts:

Lands of Lore 1+2
X-Com: UFO Defense
Sid Meier's Colonization

Master of Orion 1+2
Master of Magic

Slightly more expensive:

M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series
Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two

(The last collection is Gold Box games. Highly recommended if you can live with somewhat clunky interface from the 80ies).
I hadn't checked my email yet, only my order history. Appreciate the responses.
Random_Coffee: As a recently sired Warhammer-nerd, I'm interested in trying the games, but which ones are actually good?
Do you like turn based strategy games? I *just* finished Mechanicus about a week or so ago - a ton of fun. I really liked upgrading my little techpriests with all sorts of new weird equipment you unlock. The whole upgrade your tech mechanism works really well.

Some great "voice" work and nice atmosphere. Plus the whole Adeptus Mechanicus thing is just grossly creepy cool. I know a bit about Warhammer "in passing" and the all around experience with this game just felt right.
igrok: Here are my favorites with big discounts:

Lands of Lore 1+2
X-Com: UFO Defense
Sid Meier's Colonization

Master of Orion 1+2
Master of Magic

Slightly more expensive:

M.A.X. + M.A.X. 2
Dungeons & Dragons: Dark Sun Series
Forgotten Realms: The Archives - Collection Two

(The last collection is Gold Box games. Highly recommended if you can live with somewhat clunky interface from the 80ies).
Nice ones. What are some of your other favorites oldies from GOG here that are on sale currently?
Thank you for the free Wasteland 2, GOG! :)
bhrigu: Would have been nice if you brought back giving away bonus games based on purchase tiers.
I liked that too. It was a nice incentive.
argamasa: I am seeing the deals slowly,

i strongly recomend Dead Synchronicity, minimun prize!!!
Yay. Minimum prize and outdated as well ...
Begs the question if the prize is low enough.
ariaspi: Thank you for the free Wasteland 2, GOG! :)
bhrigu: Would have been nice if you brought back giving away bonus games based on purchase tiers.
ariaspi: I liked that too. It was a nice incentive.
It's kind of buried and not exactly the same - but there's an "Indie Game of 2019" sale sort on that gives a big discount if you buy 5 games. And games you already own that are on the list DO count as one of the games.