It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

It doesn’t matter if you can see the white caps of snow outside or if you are spending the holidays in a tropical paradise, the time has come for the annual Winter Sale on GOG.COM! Along with it, arrives a sleigh of great offers for DRM-free games, completion bundles, and freebies!

Start your visit on the front page by claiming a free copy of Wasteland 2 Director's Cut Digital Classic Edition. It’s the successful sequel to the first-ever post-apocalyptic tactical RPG created by now legendary game designer Chris Avellone. The game comes with a serial key for the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.

Also, take a moment to gaze at the northern lights, flickering with fantastic Winter Sale deals.

For example, get the Ultimate RED Collection for 97.77 USD / 87.77 EUR / 69.77 GBP. It includes a pre-order for Cyberpunk 2077 and all Witcher games at their lowest price ever! Don't hesitate, because this unique offer is available only until December 27th, 2 PM UTC.

Next, grab the Paradox Strategy Bundle. It will give you an additional 25% discount when completing your collection of five games released by Paradox Interactive: Age of Wonders: Planetfall (-33%), Imperator: Rome (-33%), Surviving Mars (-66%), BATTLETECH (-66%), and Stellaris (-75%).

Finally, discover this year's best indie games thanks to the 2019 Indie Gems Bundle. It features an additional 25% discount when you own or buy at least five titles from a list that includes: Bloodstained: Ritual of the Night (-25%), Dawn of Man (-25%), Deliver us the Moon (-20%), Foundation (-20%), Stygian: Reign of the Old Ones (-20%), Indivisible (-20%), Pathway (-40%), Druidstone: The Secret of the Menhir Forest (-60%), and more.

That's not all! Freshly released, huge action-RPG GreedFall is now available on GOG.COM, DRM-free and 25% off until December 26th, 2 PM UTC!

With over 2500 gaming deals during the Winter Sale, everyone will find titles that will bring even more joy this holiday season. Titles like: Diablo + Hellfire (-15%), Jupiter Hell (-20%), Rebel Cops (-25%), My Friend Pedro (-30%), Mutant Year Zero: Road to Eden (-50%), Project Warlock (-50%), Darksiders III (-66%), Outward (-60%), Disney Classic Games: Aladdin and The Lion King (-65%), The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt - Game of the Year Edition (-70%), Hard West (-90%), and more are yours to enjoy.

By popular demand, we're also bringing back the GOG Connect feature. It allows you to claim DRM-free copies of selected games that you already own on Steam. The first wave of games includes DUSK, Age of Wonders: Planetfall, Through the Ages, and Galaxy Trucker.

The Winter Sale runs until January 2nd, 2020, at 2 PM UTC.
Wasteland 2... FOR FREE?
Dayum.

Thanks GOG.
Thanks for the Giveaway!
Looks like it will be another good sale!

Time to explore!
:)

EDIT:
Would have been nice if you brought back giving away bonus games based on purchase tiers.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by bhrigu
Here we go.

*Summon RWarehall.*

EDIT:

Wasteland 2 for free? You are spoiling us GOG.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by idbeholdME
Thanks for the free games, all three of them!

Now to see if those games not discounted a week ago are so now.

Really awesome CDPR package deal.
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Themken
GOG.com: The game comes with the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.
Is this bugged? I don't see the game neither in my library, nor in goodies for Wasteland 2.
WOW
Wasteland 2, what a nice surprise to wake up to - Thanks gog!
Post edited December 11, 2019 by gamkuo
Big surprise to see Wasteland 2 as a freebie - good game. Kudos to everyone involved!
low rated
Well, I already have Wasteland 2 (great game btw), I own none of the GOG Connect titles and the sales look very similar to those for the Black Friday. A bit disappointed : /
How to get Wasteland 1?
I only see the Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Director's Cut (with Gift Code for Upgrade) in my library.

PS. It's very surprising giveaway :) Thank you GOG :)
Post edited December 11, 2019 by erbello
Looks like there might be some hiccups.
I received both normal Wasteland 2 as well as the Director's Cut Edition. But not old Wasteland 1. I don't mind at all, since i'll never play Wasteland 1, just FYI for others.
Great giveaway, thanks!
high rated
GOG.com: The game comes with the original Wasteland from 1988 as a bonus goodie, so you get two games with just one click. This giveaway lasts until December 13th, 2 PM UTC.
idbeholdME: Is this bugged? I don't see the game neither in my library, nor in goodies for Wasteland 2.
You can find it under the serial keys section.

Open your library with your browser, click on Wasteland 2> more> serial keys :)
erbello: How to get Wasteland 1?
I only see the Wasteland 2 and Wasteland 2 Director's Cut (with Gift Code for Upgrade) in my library.
You'd need to redeem the gift code here: https://www.gog.com/redeem
Post edited December 11, 2019 by Ashleee
Free Dusk! Thanks, gog!
The joke's on me... again. Had Wasteland 2 sitting in my backlog for years now... and I was a KS backer of that one. Oh well.