It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

Daily Flash Deals ⬥ free game with first purchase ⬥ more than 2000 deals across 3 weeks

UPDATE: No Man's Sky flies again! The game's multiplayer mode on GOG.COM has entered beta. It’s available now via GOG Galaxy on the „Experimental Multiplayer" beta branch and will be rolling out to everyone soon. Incidentally, the game is now 50% off until the end of the Winter Sale.

The stay-at-home season's festivities launch with free stuff, daily deals, personalized recommendations and more deals than ever before! All this goodness on GOG.COM – purveyors of the DRM-free spirit, curators of the best in gaming, and a friendly bunch of gamers overall.

The Winter Sale will last for 3 full weeks, till January 3.

Go on and treat yourself – unlock FREE games while you shop in the sale: get Fantasy General free with your first purchase, and EVERSPACE once all your Winter Sale spendings add up to $15.

DRM-free your Steam games – GOG Connect is back! Connect your Steam account and add eligible games to your DRM-free library. Some titles you can Connect include: Oddworld: Abe’s Oddysee, Age of Wonders 3 and Shadowrun: Dragonfall - Director’s Cut. And there's a new batch of eligible titles each week, so check back regularly!

The Winter Sale kicks off with +1900 offers, and you can expect nearly every game on sale this Holiday Season.
Daily Deals, an old favorite returns – these are particularly high discounts available for 24 hours only. So check back at 2:00 PM UTC every day for eight new games you won't otherwise find in the Winter Sale.

The amount of deals in Winter Sale might make you feel a bit overwhelmed. We have your back! With our curated approach, we ensure that every GOG.COM release is worth it – and between 400-something new games added this year, you'll find our fresh favorites on sale like Thronebreaker: The Witcher Tales (-20%), Frostpunk (-33%), Divinity: Original Sin II - Definitive Edition (-35%), Stellaris (-60%), BATTLETECH (-30%), Pillars of Eternity II: Deadfire (-34%).

Other extremely good deals you should not miss include The Witcher: Wild Hunt GOTY (-60%), SWAT 4 (-50%), Homeworld: Remastered Collection (-80%), XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Pack (-80%), Heroes of Might & Magic 3: Complete (-66%), ELEX (-50%), The Witness (-75%) and more.

The Winter Sale ends on January 3, 11 PM UTC.
On the whole it seemed like a decent sale - and I'm excited for what I did buy with my $2.98 splurgefest.
plagren: Wow, I made it through a massive sale without buying a thing.

Thank you, GOG's web development team, for making it easier than ever!
Same. Easiest when site doesn't work in your browser anyway.
ciemnogrodzianin: OK, after some hesitation I admit - I really like the sale.

I can complain that discounts are not big enough, there are no spectacular bundles etc., but I must also admit that:
- we received amazing freebies for nothing
- Everspace is also quite nice incentive
- a lot of games in GOG Connect
- some Daily Deals was really exceptional
- there is still a lot of games below their historical low and some classics in ridiculous prices
- there are always reasons to complain and not enough wishlisted titles received big enough discount, of course, but I can see also that if my library was smaller, the current sale would be amazing opportunity to purchase a lot of great titles/series in very decent prices

Thanks, GOG!
Where did you see that prices were historical lows?

I thought the sales spreadsheet got deleted?
plagren: Wow, I made it through a massive sale without buying a thing.

Thank you, GOG's web development team, for making it easier than ever!
Cavalary: Same. Easiest when site doesn't work in your browser anyway.
Am i the only one in here who always use the wishlist to check out the discounts in case of a massive sale instead of the front page ?
Post edited January 04, 2019 by i_hope_you_rot
i_hope_you_rot: Am i the only one in here who always use the wishlist to check out the discounts in case of a massive sale instead of the front page ?
I'm a hoarder, adding everything I might buy to the wishlist would be kind of pointless. I'd just browse the catalogue if it was at all usable.
i_hope_you_rot: Am i the only one in here who always use the wishlist to check out the discounts in case of a massive sale instead of the front page ?
Isn't that the point of the wishlist? That and email notifications.
Tytus-: Where did you see that prices were historical lows?
I thought the sales spreadsheet got deleted?
Spreadsheet is alive :)
You can also track historical lows on IsThereAnyDeal.com.
You know what I would love to see regarding sale prices on GOG.

A way to sort games on sale from highest % discount to the lowest...that would be a true miracle...

90%
85%
80%
75%
etc...etc...

or am I missing something?
Post edited January 05, 2019 by gog2002x
gog2002x: or am I missing something?
Nope. It's still science fiction here. Perhaps someday...
But there is a lot of external tools and resources allowing you to browse games sorted by price or discount. RWarehall spreadsheet mentioned above is probably the most complete, customizable and accurate.
This Winter Sale I purchased:
Tropico 5 (Complete Edition)
The Incredible Adventures Of Van Helsing - Final Cut
Deathtrap
Fantasy General
Everspace
The King Of Fighters XIII {REFUNDED}

Gog gifted Full Throttle (Remastered) and Soma.

Very good overall. I feel bad for the broken The King Of Fighters XIII though.
gog2002x: You know what I would love to see regarding sale prices on GOG.

A way to sort games on sale from highest % discount to the lowest...that would be a true miracle...

90%
85%
80%
75%
etc...etc...

or am I missing something?
Try this for now