AI War 2
Updated from 5.540 to 5.541 for Windows, Linux and Mac.
Changelog from official website:
5.541 Fully Armed And Operational Dyson Sphere
(Released March 18th, 2023)
• Dark Zenith Privateers now use a different icon, and improve their UI a bit.
• They'll also spawn a bit more frequently
Experimental Tooltip Fixes & Improvements
• Fixed an issue where speed could easily overlap its assigned space due to a speed buff displaying the secondary speed number.
• Fixed the more readable string formating for FInts potentially adding more zeroes than needed for a segment.
• Thanks for Lord Of Nothing for reporting it.
• Number formating for tooltips now displays 4 digits (i.e. "1,250") instead of 3 digits and the magnitude (i.e. "1.25k") for better readability.
• Thanks to CRCGamer, Lord Of Nothing and Dismiss for a productive discussion.
• Added more pre-defined formating options for: Exotic Damage, Corrosive Damage, Multishot, Damage Per Second, Reload.
• Hardened the AddShipIconInline method against potential nulls for colors.
• Began work on overhauling the tooltips for weapons:
• Separated the more detailed weapon info:
• Added a setting for the experimental tooltip as to which data is being displayed out of Reload, Last Damage Instance or both. This is in the Tooltip Settings section.
• Added settings for (not) showing the weapon's current Abort Code, Primary Target details and Target List details. which very often caused lines to grow long and line wrap in bad. These are in the Debug Settings section.
• Overhauled the first line of weapon tooltips to use icons, have more clear and color-based descriptions and display information more briefly albeit clearly. Among other changes:
• Damage types, Multishot, Reload etc. have their own unique colors the eye can search for.
• Weapons spawning ships can now display the icon of the ship instead of always displaying the name in full.
• Weapons phasing enemies into other states of matter now say so at the end of the tooltip, not with big pink letters in the same line.
• Remove the tractor beams from Dyson Sidekick Spire Cruisers
• Auto Defend Mode intelligence improvements (also affects Dyson Sidekick Golems)
• Ships will now avoid vengeance generators
• Ships will avoid deepstrike planets
• If a planet they are on becomes a deepstrike planet (if a command station is lost, for example) the ships will now run away
• The Dyson Sidekick's version of the cursed golem no longer shows as having 0 DPS
Dyson Sidekick Sphere Changes
• Getting your Dyson Spheres to mark 7 is now intended as late game mechanism to weaken the reapers and increase your strength. It's a thing you might do before trying to kill the AI to make the final assault easier, especially if you are worried about reaper attacks while taking down an Overlord (or before the AIP gain from the Dire Guard Posts).
• Once you upgrade your Spheres to mark 7 then a timer starts till it is online
• Once this happens, the Reapers and the AI will ally against you and begin launching major assaults; previously the response was pretty non-existant
• If you survive the timer then your Sphere Flagships will get much more powerful, and the spheres will spawn an army of Golems that will attack your enemies
• Also the reapers attacks will become much weaker
• Dyson Sidekick Spheres will now properly become un-crippled
• Needed to recompile the code so it could work with recent changes in Vanilla, which includes a lot of WIP code:
• Added some work-in-progress code for the the ManagedFireteamedFactionInfo_Deep class, which will handle fireteam management (still WIP though).
• Updated a number lines of code in the ShipLineAndSpawningUtility section. The code can now handle any IList<ShipLineEntry> and ProtectedList<ShipLineEntry>. Also removed the GrantShipLineToFleet_Deep_CreateNewFleetIfCenterpiece() method which will (hopefully) be entirely redundant due to GrantShipLinesToFleet_Deep_CreateNewFleetsForCenterpieces() already doing that, but more centralized.
Ship Line Upgrades
• Unwrapped the codebase from an unnecessary folder.
Post edited 3 days ago by (ø,ø)