It seems that you're using an outdated browser. Some things may not work as they should (or don't work at all).
We suggest you upgrade newer and better browser like: Chrome, Firefox, Internet Explorer or Opera

"Post9852" returned 1 post
Clear search criteria
high rated
Starting tomorrow, MaGog will begin reporting file and changelog changes also for games that I do not own, thanks to the link uncovered by immi101 (please +1 him).

However, the file information MaGog can collect about games I do not own is somewhat limited (file title/version/link, but not file name/date/time/size) and the reports will therefore be somewhat different.

File change reports for games I do own will continue as before:
NOTE! ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, downloadables, File Title (File name ***TO*** File name; File version ***TO*** File version; File date/time ***TO*** File date/time; File size ***TO*** File size)

File change reports for games I do not own will look something like either (if the displayed file version has changed):
NOTE! Possibly/Probably ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, all_files, File Title, dl_ver: File version ***TO*** File version

or (if the displayed file version has not changed):
NOTE! Possibly/Probably ADDED/CHANGED/REMOVED FILE Game Title, all_files, File Title

As implied by the words "possibly" and "probably", MaGog cannot be 100% certain that the changes are indeed file changes, as it is occasionally unable to differentiate between real file changes and mere menu changes (see here for an example of a menu change (for Wasteland 2) that could have been seen by MaGog as a file change). However, since menu changes are significantly less common than file changes, I expect most reports to be relevant.

Just FYI.

[Post9852]
Post edited August 09, 2015 by mrkgnao